+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock Has Been The Main Sport Headline Today

Warnock Has Been The Main Sport Headline Today

Good old Neil getting ready for up and coming Spurs TV game , he's quoted as saying : top strikers are getting away with diving , only VAR will sort this ,as its tough for referees to spot , and the fact he advises his players " not to even breathe on these superstars "

Just love this guy .

Re: Warnock Has Been The Main Sport Headline Today

Did I hear NW correctly "its so difficult to spot diving, you can't blame referees"?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Did I hear NW correctly "its so difficult to spot diving, you can't blame referees"?
    Tbf he always covers his arse at the end of bad mouthing every referee he usually throws in there it’s not their fault

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Tbf he always covers his arse at the end of bad mouthing every referee he usually throws in there it’s not their fault
    He’s a walking, talking, contradiction when it comes to referees

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s a walking, talking, contradiction when it comes to referees
    He's just winding up the conversation for media , referees and the TV audiences in readiness for todays game, one might argue he's doing his job, there is a lot of feigning of injury and diving ,and I think he has a point about the bigger stars getting away with it .

I do believe referees have stars I thier eyes when it comes to fhe elite footballers like Kane, I'm sure they have friendly associations at football events (does that effect their 50/50 decisions??)