+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO dml1954

Re: FAO dml1954

I agree with you on his best position but I still question the £12M.
    Promoted teams can not afford to gamble that kind of money on players who may come good in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    If you’re having Arsenal I’ll have Citeh
    As long as you don't say anything bad about them-ever

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I really wanted Cunningham to be good but he appears to be the most ‘out of his depth’ player in this team whenever I’ve seen him play. Today he also managed to look terrified too. Reid is not yet good enough to lead the line either, and what NM-L has to do to get a start is baffling me

That match was lost lost from the off by NW’s choices and tactics so not surprised we offered no threat - disappointing though it was. Hopefully we’ve learnt something today. What a waste of Paterson’s threat...
    Mate, you can't say any of that-Have you thought about supporting Man Utd instead?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I agree with you on his best position but I still question the £12M.
    Promoted teams can not afford to gamble that kind of money on players who may come good in the future.
    I think the money could've been spent better elsewhere, unfortunately we don't seem to be to clever abroad, there brilliant players about for that money with change as well, I do think he will come good but obviously we need to change our approach to games

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    As long as you don't say anything bad about them-ever
    Tough one. Not in my nature.

Tough one. Not in my nature.
    I'll be saying something bad about them if they don't turn over the scoucers, would be unbearable if they won the league

Man U home with the weight of Mourinho off their shoulders, Palace away who’d just beaten Man City, Leicester away who’d just beaten Chelsea & Man City ( and beat Everton away today to boot), Spurs home smarting with their manager’s ranting ringing in their ears after a 3-1 home defeat. Before a ball was kicked I wouldn’t have expected one point, yet we got 4, the equivalent of 4 draws, it’s been a great Christmas really, better than last year’s in a promotion season.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'll be saying something bad about them if they don't turn over the scoucers, would be unbearable if they won the league
    By the same token it will be ****ing fantastic if they blow it from here and the media darling Klopp goes into full Kevin Keegan / Rafa Benitez melt down.

By the same token it will be ****ing fantastic if they blow it from here and the media darling Klopp goes into full Kevin Keegan / Rafa Benitez melt down.
    OMG I agree with Mrs Hartley

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    OMG I agree with Mrs Hartley
    Don’t make a habit of it

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    As a matter of interest were you there?
    Yes. Why ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Yes. Why ?
    Matter of interest

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Yes. Why ?
    Hearty congratulations on such a quick post.
    Did you think the half-time light show was a bit over the top?

What’s with all this ManUre, Citeh and Palarse bullshit? Makes me cringe

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    The wall are struggling a bit this year in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Well done Cardiff City 4 points from 3 games. All you moaners feck off and support the mancs or scousers
    4 points from 5 games. Keep it real.

Even more reason to do it then

Even more reason to do it then
    I’d be devastated at anything less 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    The wall are struggling a bit this year in the championship.
    Very funny and a good memory - wasn’t that that Dembe plum? 😂

Very funny and a good memory - wasn’t that that Dembe plum? 😂
    Not sure. It was funny though.

Without wishing to be pedantic it’s actually ‘Wall. It’s all in the apostrophe.

Manure and Palarse are cringey but I think you can cut the use of Citeh some slack.

On a Cardiff City message board anyway as it helps distinguish between City (us) and Citeh.

Manure and Palarse are cringey but I think you can cut the use of Citeh some slack.

On a Cardiff City message board anyway as it helps distinguish between City (us) and Citeh.
    Ok I guess, it’s the spelling in a Mancunian accent that is cringey (but not as bad as the other 2 I agree).There’s only one City though. As for the pretenders I just call them Man City
    Last edited by StraightOuttaCanton; 02-01-19 at 12:13. Reason: Typo

I get criticising the team sometimes when they've been particularly poor but there's an element of glee to some threads that I'll never understand on a Cardiff City board

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I get criticising the team sometimes when they've been particularly poor but there's an element of glee to some threads that I'll never understand on a Cardiff City board
    I started this thread, because posters like dml1954 do my tits in, with his continual pompous attitude.
    I spend my hard earned candy following the City. Nobody forces me to do it. I do it because I’m a life long fan. I never boo the team or individual players during a game.
    If I want to come on this MB and criticise the team, certain players, the manager or the owner, when they are absolute shite like last night, then I will.
    I also give them all lots of credit when I feel it’s due.
    It seems now, that the slightest bit of negativity or criticism, and you get accused of not being a fan of the club.