+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Worst games. Inspired by the reading guy

Worst games. Inspired by the reading guy

1990 Preston away . Cardiff lost 4 nil. Utter crap.

Got back to the car , parking ticket.

I know that’s just a flesh wound, so let’s hear the worst...😭😂

Re: Worst games. Inspired by the reading guy

Peterborough away we drew 4 fecking 4, can't say I've had much grief away tbh apart from Leicester away (whitts free kick) we parked in a Leicester city car park and was threatened a few times

I think I've posted this before, but we played Bristol Rovers at Eastville in the mid to late eighties. Got to Bristol at about noon, met at Temple Meads by the OB and marched straight to the ground, got there about 1pm. Dumped in to the big open end, pissing rain, and I had to take a shit in the open air bogs. I think we lost 3-1.

Slightly different but half time in the game v Cambridge Utd about 1980 had tannoy announcement asking me to phone home. Fearing the worst i made the long trek from the Bob Bank to the front office under the grandstand.
    Stupid fecking woman had only gone and locked herself out of the house.
    As City were winning 5-1 at half time,( the game ended 5-4) she had to wait!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think I've posted this before, but we played Bristol Rovers at Eastville in the mid to late eighties. Got to Bristol at about noon, met at Temple Meads by the OB and marched straight to the ground, got there about 1pm. Dumped in to the big open end, pissing rain, and I had to take a shit in the open air bogs. I think we lost 3-1.
    I remember going to Eastville about 1985, Hemmerman played. Was that the same game? Horrible ground very nasty police alsatians. Watching footie not a pleasure at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I remember going to Eastville about 1985, Hemmerman played. Was that the same game? Horrible ground very nasty police alsatians. Watching footie not a pleasure at that time.
    The one when he got injured? That game was in 1983. I think this one was later. Maybe 1986.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Slightly different but half time in the game v Cambridge Utd about 1980 had tannoy announcement asking me to phone home. Fearing the worst i made the long trek from the Bob Bank to the front office under the grandstand.
    Stupid fecking woman had only gone and locked herself out of the house.
    As City were winning 5-1 at half time,( the game ended 5-4) she had to wait!

Used to love the “in to labour” announcements, seeing someone eating up the steps below him to out of the ground

Went to Milwall, got stuck on our coach in the high street because of traffic , thought we'd be killed as they stormed the coach ,and the driver said get off now and run , few boys got done .