+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

  1. #1

    Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    A defensive midfielder who can also play right back.

    http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/01/...target/404143/

  2. #2

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    https://statsbomb.com/2019/01/window...in-the-making/

    Here's an article about another player at nice, although probably well out of our price range, and it would probably take a lot of money to convince me to move from Nice to Cardiff

    Turns out he was at tans Belgian club last season.

  3. #3

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://statsbomb.com/2019/01/window...in-the-making/

    Here's an article about another player at nice, although probably well out of our price range, and it would probably take a lot of money to convince me to move from Nice to Cardiff

    Turns out he was at tans Belgian club last season.
    Nice to see us making the most of that relationship then...

  4. #4

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Nice to see us making the most of that relationship then...
    They only sold him for 500k, so perhaps he hadn't shown as much potential as he is currently doing.
    He's only played 14 games at ligue 1 level so maybe the article is overstating things a bit

  5. #5

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They only sold him for 500k, so perhaps he hadn't shown as much potential as he is currently doing.
    He's only played 14 games at ligue 1 level so maybe the article is overstating things a bit
    Actually it seems they signed him for 500k then sold him for 3million 2 weeks later

  6. #6

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46764332

    Bluebirds hope to sign midfielder Adrien Tameze

  7. #7

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    John Obi Mikel. Released yesterday. Just saying.

  8. #8

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    John Obi Mikel. Released yesterday. Just saying.
    Released , didn't know he'd gone down ,he's only 31 madness

  9. #9

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    John Obi Mikel. Released yesterday. Just saying.
    Has he been playing in China?

  10. #10

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Has he been playing in China?
    Yes, got released for whatever reason yesterday. He'd be an excellent signing on a 6 month deal.

  11. #11

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46764332

    Bluebirds hope to sign midfielder Adrien Tameze
    Still saying Sala is an option. I thought that link was over?

  12. #12

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Still saying Sala is an option. I thought that link was over?
    It's Chris Wathan, so maybe it has legs. I think the Nantes President is desperate to sell.

  13. #13

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    At the moment, this seems as if it's the deal which is the closest to happening for us.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...en-Tameze.html

    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ag5yd

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43riH5pGIEg

  14. #14

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Finger’s crossed

  15. #15

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    I simply don't see how he's worth £8.5M. Nice paid £650k for him 18 months ago, he's played 36 games for Nice and is now worth £8M~£10M, so his value is growing at the rate of £200k / game, really!

    The description of him on WoL reads like a description of Joe Ralls. They're the same age (bar 3 months), yet Ralls has played double the games Tameze has played.

  16. #16

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Nobody is worth £8.5 mil, but that's a statement leading into a well-worn debate.

    Players should be paid in Monster Munch like Darcy Blake was.

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    I keep thinking of " Armin Tamzarian" whenever this player in mentioned.. [!!]

  19. #19

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    No, lycra
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Has he been playing in China?
    No, Lycra. It affords the wearer a tad more mobility, I understand.

  20. #20

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I keep thinking of " Armin Tamzarian" whenever this player in mentioned.. [!!]
    Is his wife called Pam?

  21. #21

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    QUOTE=A Quiet Monkfish;4939124]I keep thinking of " Armin Tamzarian" whenever this player in mentioned.. [!!]
    Is his wife called Pam?[/QUOTE]

    No, Tammi..

  22. #22

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's Chris Wathan, so maybe it has legs. I think the Nantes President is desperate to sell.
    Looks like any deal for Sala is off.

    http://sportwitness.co.uk/dont-think...-games-claims/

  23. #23

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks like any deal for Sala is off.

    http://sportwitness.co.uk/dont-think...-games-claims/
    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=60937

    I wonder if his dry spell (1 in 5) has contributed to this. Reports in France speculated that Nantes had two signings lined up as long as Sala left, so I wonder if they come in.

  24. #24

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    John Obi Mikel. Released yesterday. Just saying.
    I see Dembele is leaving Spurs to go to China.
    £11M. Iknowhe is 31 but would be a great addition for 2-3 seasons. Particularly if Camarasa has to leave

  25. #25

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Looks like any deal for Sala is off.

    http://sportwitness.co.uk/dont-think...-games-claims/
    We must have picked up this dealing at least a week ago. Or Gods sake move on and stop idiotic links which never come to fruition.
    We should have had someone lined up to join us in the first week January.
    Other clubs seem to get on with it while we continue to talk and consider

  26. #26

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

    I am waiting to hear that he has signed for Watford

  27. #27

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    We must have picked up this dealing at least a week ago. Or Gods sake move on and stop idiotic links which never come to fruition.
    We should have had someone lined up to join us in the first week January.
    Other clubs seem to get on with it while we continue to talk and consider
    We needed at least a couple of fresh faces for the Huddersfield game, just to inject a different aspect and unknown dimension for Huddersfield to deal with. With the same core of 16, we're going to be very easy for Hudders to prepare for!

  28. #28

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I see Dembele is leaving Spurs to go to China.
    £11M. Iknowhe is 31 but would be a great addition for 2-3 seasons. Particularly if Camarasa has to leave
    Dembele is absolutely class, but £11 million which we wouldn't be able to recoup any at that age on a player who is nearly always injured would seem like a big risk.

    Also I doubt we would be able to match the salary he could get in China.

    That said he would make a massive difference to our team if he could stay fit

  29. #29

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I see Dembele is leaving Spurs to go to China.
    £11M. Iknowhe is 31 but would be a great addition for 2-3 seasons. Particularly if Camarasa has to leave
    This will probably be his last contract. He'll want as much as he can get.

  30. #30

    Re: Nice's Adrien Tameze a City target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Dembele is absolutely class, but £11 million which we wouldn't be able to recoup any at that age on a player who is nearly always injured would seem like a big risk.

    Also I doubt we would be able to match the salary he could get in China.

    That said he would make a massive difference to our team if he could stay fit
    For sure he has been offered big money but would he reconsider to stay in the Premiership.
    Even if he went for a free after 2 seasons, it would have cost us £5.5M per season(less than what we paid for Maxine).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •