+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trying to find a luggage trailer!

Trying to find a luggage trailer!

I have been tasked with transporting 5 people including myself and our 5 large suitcases to London in average sized 4 door car.

I have ruled out a roof box as my current one. can fit in just 1 suitcase, while buying a large new one is expensive for 1 trip!

The only option really is a small trailer, however I am struggling to source one, ideal situation is if someone has one I can give them a bit of cash for a short term rental!?

Cheers

Re: Trying to find a luggage trailer!

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I have been tasked with transporting 5 people including myself and our 5 large suitcases to London in average sized 4 door car.

I have ruled out a roof box as my current one. can fit in just 1 suitcase, while buying a large new one is expensive for 1 trip!

The only option really is a small trailer, however I am struggling to source one, ideal situation is if someone has one I can give them a bit of cash for a short term rental!?

Cheers
    How about hiring a car? If you don't need one in London then would also save parking fees...

What's happened to the spare caravan capacity demand in West Wales , now there no longer in the Premiership

Are you tasked with bringing them back too?

If not, I consider hiring an SUV and dropping it off in London.