I'll just talk over you

Re: Lynne I am not driving a mini metro

They’ve rebadged it you fool!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I'll just talk over you
    Lynne..stop wanking or I'll crash

How dare she do that to you.....my mate ....destroying your world record chances like that

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    They’ve rebadged it you fool!
    Lynne that was textbook

You should check out Accidental Partridge on twitter Sludge, genius 😂

How dare she do that to you.....my mate ....destroying your world record chances like that
    I put my hobnailed boots on...

Did I tell you about Damian?

When Chris Morris refers to the Linton Travel Tavern as Partridges "sordid little grief hole" 😂😂😂

I visited the OP's Cowbridge den this morning. I wish he had played some Alan Partridge on the DVD rather than a CD of Chesney Hawkes. The awful miming to his favourite track, The One and Only, was made worse by utilising a droopy celery stick from the fridge as an imaginary microphone.

Santa delivered him a drone as a Christmas present, some footage from which he was eager to show me. One clip featured lingerie fluttering in the breeze on a washing line, while in another an old dear was pegging out. She looked up to give the unwanted intruder a middle finger, much to the amusement of my host.

Four days into 2019 and he's already broken both of his New Year's resolutions. Rather than change his vest every two days he was still wearing the same spaghetti stained one from a fortnight ago, and 'Bukkake' Bronwen, Aberkenfig's most accommodating young lady, whom he blames for having to make a new clap clinic appointment and vowed never to see again, is back on his telephone contact list.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I visited the OP's Cowbridge den this morning. I wish he had played some Alan Partridge on the DVD rather than a CD of Chesney Hawkes. The awful miming to his favourite track, The One and Only, was made worse by utilising a droopy celery stick from the fridge as an imaginary microphone.

Santa delivered him a drone as a Christmas present, some footage from which he was eager to show me. One clip featured lingerie fluttering in the breeze on a washing line, while in another an old dear was pegging out. She looked up to give the unwanted intruder a middle finger, much to the amusement of my host.

Four days into 2019 and he's already broken both of his New Year's resolutions. Rather than change his vest every two days he was still wearing the same spaghetti stained one from a fortnight ago, and 'Bukkake' Bronwen, Aberkenfig's most accommodating young lady, whom he blames for having to make a new clap clinic appointment and vowed never to see again, is back on his telephone contact list.

I actually look like that

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    When Chris Morris refers to the Linton Travel Tavern as Partridges "sordid little grief hole" 😂😂😂
    You farmers ......you don't like outsiders do you .......you've got all these big sheds but nobody's allowed in them

You farmers ......you don't like outsiders do you .......you've got all these big sheds but nobody's allowed in them

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Yeah

That farmer always reminds me of Michael Hutchence

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That farmer always reminds me of Michael Hutchence
    That's Chris Morris not "that farmer"!

The boys are back in the barracks 😲

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The boys are back in the barracks 😲
    So he flipped her over and he fu

Apropos...it’s Latin, you should have a basic grasp of Latin if you’re working in Currys