+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Looming Tower , Anyone Watched It l

The Looming Tower , Anyone Watched It l

Its on Amazon Prime ,I thought it was well made, with some good performances, I did enjoy it .

Re: The Looming Tower , Anyone Watched It l

I haven’t seen it but I noticed Jeff Daniels is in it. I’ve just watched him play a baddie in Godless on Netflix and he was excellent in it. Well worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I haven’t seen it but I noticed Jeff Daniels is in it. I’ve just watched him play a baddie in Godless on Netflix and he was excellent in it. Well worth a watch.
    It’s been on my watch list for a while. Is there a lot about the twin towers in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    It’s been on my watch list for a while. Is there a lot about the twin towers in it ?
    No the twin towers only becomes visible right at the end of the last episode , it's main thrust is around the inner conflict of the CIA and FBI ,with the narrative of how badly they shared intel , and what could have been , its an absorbing drama .

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hooked from episode 1 and had to binge watch it till it finished. I'd recommend it defo

Good review:
    The Looming Tower review – thorough, thrilling drama retells the road to 9/11

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...y_to_clipboard

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No the twin towers only becomes visible right at the end of the last episode , it's main thrust is around the inner conflict of the CIA and FBI ,with the narrative of how badly they shared intel , and what could have been , its an absorbing drama .
    Ok. I’ll give it a go. Looks interesting.