+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: April 20th v Liverpool

April 20th v Liverpool

Just say man city don't catch Liverpool, and lose a couple more games, then our game v Liverpool could be when they win the premier League and get handed the trophy.

Re: April 20th v Liverpool

What a bloody horrible thought...

Alternatively Liverpool drop some more points going into it, we finally get a result against a big team and cost them the title.

Prefer that scenario personally.

Or on the flip side we beat them and as a result they cant catch City.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Or on the flip side we beat them and as a result they cant catch City.
    Wonderful thought, but about as likely as us signing Messi in the window

South Wales will be at a standstill and not because they are supporting a Welsh club.

Someone was having a laugh when sorting out our run in end of season fixtures...Liverpool at home, Fulham away, Palace at home then Man U away. Fulham away on April 27th will be massive. Let's hope we are not in the position of having to beat Liverpool on April 20th to stay up and Liverpool need a win to guarantee top spot. Ultimately, like last season, our survival in the Prem may well come down to what happens on the last day of the season.

Personally, I don't understand why there is so much resentment against Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Personally, I don't understand why there is so much resentment against Liverpool.
    Being of a certain age and seeing them not win the title for years and years I'd probably rather them win it than Man City.