+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL

Re: NFL

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Trubisky will have a better career than Dak.
    Nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Nonsense.
    I don’t rate Dak

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Parkey will be gone. He will never be welcome in Chicago again.
    Robbie Gould is a free-agent this offseason and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him back.
    Can't see it, especially as the cameras appear to show an Eagles played actually tipped it!

Slightly off-topic but college football championship game on tonight - Bama v Clemson, if anyone's interested

Nonsense.
    Time will tell. I don't rate Dak either. He couldn't cope without Elliot. What does that say?

Time will tell. I don't rate Dak either. He couldn't cope without Elliot. What does that say?
    Doesn't say much that isn't unusual, Zeke is the best all round player at the RB position in the league, and the Cowboys best weapon. I haven't suggested Dak is some otherworldly talent, but Zeke is. Good QB struggles without elite weapon, not really a shock is it ? Rodgers struggled this season, what's his excuse ? He's in the GOAT conversation. Also, Dak is fairly clutch when needed to be, he makes plays.

Doesn't say much that isn't unusual, Zeke is the best all round player at the RB position in the league, and the Cowboys best weapon. I haven't suggested Dak is some otherworldly talent, but Zeke is. Good QB struggles without elite weapon, not really a shock is it ? Rodgers struggled this season, what's his excuse ? He's in the GOAT conversation. Also, Dak is fairly clutch when needed to be, he makes plays.
    He didn't make plays after his 13 - 3 season. He didn't make plays for the first 4 games of this season. A good quarterback makes adjustments when his best offensive weapon goes down. There's more to good quarterbacking than handing the ball off, or just taking off with it. Like I said, time will tell.

As for Rodgers, I think it's fairly obvious he was playing injured since week 1. He still threw more TD passes than Dak. And only threw 2 interceptions all season long.

And I'd take Gurley over Zeke any time. Zeke got the most yards, but Gurley got more than twice as many touchdowns.

He didn't make plays after his 13 - 3 season. He didn't make plays for the first 4 games of this season. A good quarterback makes adjustments when his best offensive weapon goes down. There's more to good quarterbacking than handing the ball off, or just taking off with it. Like I said, time will tell.

As for Rodgers, I think it's fairly obvious he was playing injured since week 1. He still threw more TD passes than Dak. And only threw 2 interceptions all season long.

And I'd take Gurley over Zeke any time. Zeke got the most yards, but Gurley got more than twice as many touchdowns.
    So you're going to completely penalise Dak based off last season, which the problems amongst the O-line, receivers and Zeke's ban were very well documented ? I think somewhere here you've confused my opinion for thinking Dak is 'great', which I don't. That being said, you've blatantly fallen into the 'I will berate anything good he does' crew. You ignore his good performances. It's fairly obvious, coaching, not the QB is the Cowboys issue. That's not really very hard to see. The playing injured argument doesn't hold up for me either, if he's playing, he's fit enough. Otherwise, don't play him.

So you're going to completely penalise Dak based off last season, which the problems amongst the O-line, receivers and Zeke's ban were very well documented ? I think somewhere here you've confused my opinion for thinking Dak is 'great', which I don't. That being said, you've blatantly fallen into the 'I will berate anything good he does' crew. You ignore his good performances. It's fairly obvious, coaching, not the QB is the Cowboys issue. That's not really very hard to see. The playing injured argument doesn't hold up for me either, if he's playing, he's fit enough. Otherwise, don't play him.
    Now who's talking nonsense? He plays because he's Aaron Rodgers, he's still their best option. Fit enough means that he can get through a game, it doesn't mean he's at his best. He was practically immobile for a few games and still played on.

The playing injured argument doesn't hold up for me either, if he's playing, he's fit enough. Otherwise, don't play him.
    If Rodgers doesn't play, the Packers don't get a win all season. They have a very poor roster bar a few exceptional linemen, Adams and Rodgers. They were in playoff contention and Rodgers was on one leg. The alternative was Kizer, who threw for 20 of 42, no TDs and 2 picks. Rodgers is the only reason the Pack are even competitive.

Cowboys v Eagles championship game. Book it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If Rodgers doesn't play, the Packers don't get a win all season. They have a very poor roster bar a few exceptional linemen, Adams and Rodgers. They were in playoff contention and Rodgers was on one leg. The alternative was Kizer, who threw for 20 of 42, no TDs and 2 picks. Rodgers is the only reason the Pack are even competitive.
    Rodgers took all the money you cant have it both ways, he's probably the most talented to ever play but his desire to win is questionable take patty mahommes rookie year and he's got a god awful defence but 12-4 you can't just blame the Packers defence whenever he doesn't play well which seems to happen (not aimed at you) he's had good teams and good weapons but has underachieved and apart from the 1 Superbowl win hasn't been clutch enough in the 4th QTR

Looks like the chiefs are already through

The two things that make the cowboys who they are completely failed on an epic scale, fair play to the Rams, 8 points doesn't reflect the gap between the teams. Prescott was good.

The two things that make the cowboys who they are completely failed on an epic scale, fair play to the Rams, 8 points doesn't reflect the gap between the teams. Prescott was good.
    Agreed. Cowboys would lose that game 8 or 9 times out of 10. True gap is 12-14 points

Where has this been all season? Pat's steam rolling past the chargers at the moment

Chargers getting destroyed in Foxborough here. Thought they had a chance at winning the whole thing aswell...

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    Chargers getting destroyed in Foxborough here. Thought they had a chance at winning the whole thing aswell...
    Chargers need a stop or turnover or this could be embarrassing

chargers may aswell go home now

WTF is going on saints are all over the place

After last week's devastation, great to see an Alshon Jeffery dropped catch cost the Eagles, wonderful stuff

Come on KC, sort em out big boy Andy

I'd like to see Andy Reid get the win here. I just feel like KC took the lead with too long left in the game.

Do you guys get Romo's play calling over there? It's quite amazing. He pretty much predicts every play.

WTF is Mahomes doing? So risky!

They've just gave them too much time again. This will be tense.

Come on Mahomes. You have time for at least one strike at the end zone.