+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL

NFL

Playoffs start tonight, I'm going for colts and chargers in the AFC and the Seahawks and Bears for the NFC, anyone else watching on here?

Re: NFL

I'll be watching. Go Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Playoffs start tonight, I'm going for colts and chargers in the AFC and the Seahawks and Bears for the NFC, anyone else watching on here?
    Colts, Ravens - Cowboys, Eagles.

Win win for my Cowboys. We either prove the doubters wrong, or the coaches go, which would be an equally big success.

Ravens, Colts, Eagles, Seahawks all to win.

Colts, Seahawks, Ravens, Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Win win for my Cowboys. We either prove the doubters wrong, or the coaches go, which would be an equally big success.

Ravens, Colts, Eagles, Seahawks all to win.
    Losing would be best for the Cowboys in the long run. Jason Garrett has had plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Losing would be best for the Cowboys in the long run. Jason Garrett has had plenty of time.
    How he's had this long is unbelievable he must have something on Jerry Jones

Texans (but they’re my team and my head says Colts with Andrew Luck pulling the strings unfortunately). Cowboys (at home). Chargers (2nd best team in the AFC in my opinion) and Bears (but if the Eagles who are on a roll do overcome that defence, they’re going to be tough to beat in the play-offs)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll be watching. Go Eagles.
    Plastic. Why don’t you support The Giants? (Or at a push Jets) Weak 😂

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Texans (but they’re my team and my head says Colts with Andrew Luck pulling the strings unfortunately). Cowboys (at home). Chargers (2nd best team in the AFC in my opinion) and Bears (but if the Eagles who are on a roll do overcome that defence, they’re going to be tough to beat in the play-offs)
    Cowboys usually fold when pressure is on, will be tough for the secondary who are very good with Wilson getting out of the pocket

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Plastic. Why don’t you support The Giants? (Or at a push Jets) Weak ��
    Because I lived in Philadelphia first. And I'm loyal. So when the Giants were winning superbowls I stayed strong.

Good answer 😂👍

I watch far more NFL than football now. It's brilliant.

I want: Colts (but don't much care); Seahawks; Chargers; Eagles. I predict: Colts; Seahawks; Chargers; Bears.

A lot of this is on Sky Sports Mix as well, which is included with my Virgin TV package even though I don't pay for a Sky Sports package.

How he's had this long is unbelievable he must have something on Jerry Jones
    He’s a yes man, a puppet for the Jones family. Not many coaches would accept their interference.

Cowboys usually fold when pressure is on, will be tough for the secondary who are very good with Wilson getting out of the pocket
    To be fair, as long as Dallas just gives it to Zeke and chew up the clock, the cowboys should win, however as you say, the Cowboys love to capitulate. Can see penalties, which have been the flavour of the last 3 or 4 games costing the Cowboys.

Go Bears. I played for a couple of seasons 86~88 and wore 34 on my shirt.

34 years is a long wait!

Can’t see the Texans coming back now, fair play to luck travelled everywhere to try and heal his elbow or shoulder and been brilliant this season

Can’t see the Texans coming back now, fair play to luck travelled everywhere to try and heal his elbow or shoulder and been brilliant this season
    That's what happens when you finally realise a good way to success may be actually keeping you're franchise qb upright.

Hope the bears can find a way to get the job done tomorrow, our D is good enough, just hope trubisky and the offence turn up tomorrow. Our route to Atlanta takes us through the current champions, LA and the superdome. It really doesn't get much tougher than that, just good to see the Bears playing some January football for once!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post
    That's what happens when you finally realise a good way to success may be actually keeping you're franchise qb upright.

Hope the bears can find a way to get the job done tomorrow, our D is good enough, just hope trubisky and the offence turn up tomorrow. Our route to Atlanta takes us through the current champions, LA and the superdome. It really doesn't get much tougher than that, just good to see the Bears playing some January football for once!!
    The Texans o line has been poor but Watson's throws have been terrible the play calls have also been shocking the colts are blitzing often and bringing lots of pressure got to get that ball out quick and mix it up a bit try and get Hopkins in one on one situations and throw it up for him because he's unbelievable some of the catches he makes are unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint! View Post

The Texans o line has been poor but Watson's throws have been terrible the play calls have also been shocking the colts are blitzing often and bringing lots of pressure got to get that ball out quick and mix it up a bit try and get Hopkins in one on one situations and throw it up for him because he's unbelievable some of the catches he makes are unreal

Omg that was AF, got to feel for him thats a bad break

Anybody else stay up for any of the Seahawks Cowboys game?

Things I learned:

1) Seattle are seriously dedicated to running the ball, even when it is emphatically not working and even when they've got Russel Wilson.

2) Seattle (and presumably other NFL teams) don't have a contingency plan for an injury to a placekicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post

Things I learned:

1) Seattle are seriously dedicated to running the ball, even when it is emphatically not working and even when they've got Russel Wilson.

2) Seattle (and presumably other NFL teams) don't have a contingency plan for an injury to a placekicker.
    I gave up in the 3rd qtr, couldn't understand Seattle the run game just wasn't working but not the first time they've made bad decisions, that ankle break though ffs that was disgusting

Things I learned:

Not many teams have a back-up kicker. Seattle played as if they didn't have any passing plays in their playbook. All of their successful passing moves looked like they came from Wilson improvising. The amount of third and long running plays and screen passes they attempted was ridiculous.

Things I learned:

1) That game should've been done and dusted long before the final minute.

2) Dak Prescott is good

3) Zeke is better

4) Cowboys play calling is still a joke