+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warnock on Clyne

Warnock on Clyne

Warnock is not happy. https://twitter.com/JoeShennan/statu...05914623385600

Cardiff boss Neil Warnock: ‘I’m disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne and Liverpool. To see on TV he’s gone to Bournemouth when I’ve been promised he’s my player is for me a disgrace and a lack of class’

Top clubs don't care about us, and they definitely don't like Warnock.

Re: Warnock on Clyne

Liverpool are ***** , I hate them

We missed out on Grujic and then done better.Onwards and upwards

Warnock claims we missed 2 full backs and a striker for clyne who we didn't get..... Transfers are shambolic when we go big, let's revert to the tried and trusted signing league 1 players

I'm sure Bournemouth paying 19 million for Solanke or whatever it was had something to do with it.

Well... What's a loan fee for?

We don’t seem to be very astute when it comes to the signing of players. I have never known a side to get pipped at the last minute as much as we do. As we’ve found out previously we’re better off keeping any interest in a player under our hat until the deal is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    Warnock claims we missed 2 full backs and a striker for clyne who we didn't get..... Transfers are shambolic when we go big, let's revert to the tried and trusted signing league 1 players
    I'm more pissed off with Warnock if that's true, Liverpool at scum but whether I believe Warnock in this is another matter

Maybe he saw how we “played” against Spurs and had second thoughts ?

I doubt that Warnock would be making these comments if we had won today.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
    We don’t seem to be very astute when it comes to the signing of players. I have never known a side to get pipped at the last minute as much as we do. As we’ve found out previously we’re better off keeping any interest in a player under our hat until the deal is done.
    Or its all bullshit and deflecting tactics

I honestly thought we were going to have one or two completely signed & sealed pre window and delivered as soon as the New Year arrived, how wrong I was😡😡😡

Big fan of Warnock but these comments are pretty pointless. And tbh it worries me as I'm not sure if he's stuck this out there for the right reasons. Got a feeling it's to try and say "we had a player" to try and calm fans down because he knows we're struggling to get anyone in bar the one player he mentioned (which sounds pretty uninspiring)

Either way, in the world of professional football I don't think you can rely on "promises" from a top 6 club on a loan.

Warnock deflecting attention from a piss poor performance again.

Bit of canny media deflection news going on there old NW ,Clyne incident was a few days ago and didn't we embarsinigly lose today .

Lets cut to the truth Clyne wouldn't fancy us over Bournemouth.

He knows Warnock .

We are in a dog fight .

Bournemouth have more talent and better style .

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bit of canny media deflection news going on there old NW ,Clyne incident was a few days ago and didn't we embarsinigly lose today .

Lets cut to the truth Clyne wouldn't fancy us over Bournemouth.

He knows Warnock .

We are in a dog fight .

Bournemouth have more talent and better style .
    I think everyone can see through it

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Warnock deflecting attention from a piss poor performance again.
    ^This

You maybe right on this occasion, But what about the countless times previously we lose out at the last minute. The people dealing with the signing of players at this club are inept.

I do agree with Warnock but there's not a lot you can do ultimately we are never going to gain anything from having a bad relationship with Liverpool

Bournemouth over Cardiff is an obvious choice, but Warnock is right to say that this hasn't been a classy move by Liverpool or the player. A 5 minute phone-call isn't too difficult for a club with what must be over 50 members of office staff.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I do agree with Warnock but there's not a lot you can do ultimately we are never going to gain anything from having a bad relationship with Liverpool
    I imagine our relationship with Liverpool was quite good, after all they loaned us Grujic last season, we just need to come to terms with the fact we'll never be someone's first choice

Welcome to tne premier league, I believe Neil thought this deal was done

Fog on the Clyne

EXACTLY - WHY DIDN'T WEBSIGN HIM ON JANUARY 1st