+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The media going bonkers about Solskjaer's 5 wins.... be serious, have they played any decent opposition in that time...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The media going bonkers about Solskjaer's 5 wins.... be serious, have they played any decent opposition in that time...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    'Shooot!'

;-)
    I read “complete player analysis” and great man management. Imagine putting that together in a 23 man squad. 🤔

Re: The media going bonkers about Solskjaer's 5 wins.... be serious, have they played any decent opposition in that time...?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    OGS is a genuine and decent guy. He didn’t do well for us, but why the vitriol against him.
    This hatred many on here have for the bigger teams is verging on childish at times.
    There’s both greedy and genuine people at the top, middle and bottom of walks in life.
    I hope he does well. I like him
    Yes I agree he seems a real decent lad ,almost human, which is something in a role that can produce arseholes like Jose.

I'm guessing if Jose had been left in charge,he'd have drop points or got done in the cup , over the last few alledged easy games.

You can still see in these alledged easy games , they are still lacking in defence and midfield , there , and his, only saving grace ,he's blessed with an abundance of quality attacking talent ,both on the bench and in the first eleven .

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Eikrem was at least £2.5m as that's what Heerenveen paid. £2m for Berget. So about £7m for the 3, so they probably cost us about £10m
    Rubbish. Berget was 500k. People sure like to have their fantasies..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Rubbish. Berget was 500k. People sure like to have their fantasies..
    Says who? WalesOnline reported it was £2m. £2m or 500k, still bloody useless.

If they reported that I'm more inclined to believe it was £500k

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    If they reported that I'm more inclined to believe it was £500k
    For a player that Solskjaer knew and at such a low fee, it had to be worth a stab to see if he could make the step up. Hardly comparable to what we spent on Cornelius, as one example!!

I say. He was out of contract in 5 months. Just as useless as the rest of the team. Only, he didn’t play more than 11 minutes..

Eikrem was at least £2.5m as that's what Heerenveen paid. £2m for Berget. So about £7m for the 3, so they probably cost us about £10m
    And besides mate. The entire transfer budget for our January survival bid last time was 7,5 million..
    Probably about the same now, give or take a few mill.