+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Victor Moses

Victor Moses

Apparently we're in for him on loan, which, fair do's, is a quick response to missing out on Clyne. Palace and fulham supposedly in for full deals, but the 12m offered by Palace is low, and I doubt they want to lose him completely. Not played much in the league but Carabao Cup ad Europa League fixtures are often. I wonder how well he works as a fullback, or maybe we'll start playing 3-5-2 all the time, who knows, maybe we'll stick him upfront? or out wide? Either way, would be a great signing.

Link:
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ictor-15530878

Re: Victor Moses

Would be perfect could play all along the right and make us more dynamic as currently don't do wing backs because so poor offensively at rb

Most prem full backs attack even with 4 at the back so he'd be a massive improvement over Manga, like you say

That would be a fantastic signing.

here is no way he will join us as I'm sure Palace or Fulham would be prepared for a loan deal if an outright sale is not on and why would Moses uproot his life for us when London based clubs would be an option.

There's no way he's leaving London.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    here is no way he will join us as I'm sure Palace or Fulham would be prepared for a loan deal if an outright sale is not on and why would Moses uproot his life for us when London based clubs would be an option.
    Unfortunately this

You all make out as if he's London born and bred, never gone further than the watford gap.

London or not he’s not coming to us. Unless Welshlad posts something everyone else is just speculating

He made his debut at Ninian Park and was very impressive. He is a superb player imo.

Didn't he dive in ridiculous fashion during an FA Cup final not so long ago? Not going to say no, he's a very talented player, but would like to know what exactly he was thinking with such a poor decision.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Didn't he dive in ridiculous fashion during an FA Cup final not so long ago? Not going to say no, he's a very talented player, but would like to know what exactly he was thinking with such a poor decision.
    f*king hell let's make sure he gets back to surge to explain himself about this one vague potential incident in an 11 year career before even THINKING about signing on the dotted line with us

The Two Victors

Bennett Manga Morrison Bamba Moses

That's a good backline imo

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The Two Victors

Bennett Manga Morrison Bamba Moses

That's a good backline imo
    We could play with one less winger with him in the team too, and possibly play two strikers.

If we ever get any that is.

£130 000 A WEEK wages ................ I'm sure he'll fit in just fine

https://www.football.london/chelsea-...-exit-15659097

Victor Moses nears Chelsea exit as London rivals are installed as odds-on favourites to sign him