That joke isn't funny anymore.

So dumb.

Re: Wayne Hennessey

What an idiot

Retard

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The first picture of Hennessey isn't a Nazi Salute, more an acknowledgement of an on field incident (Unless the Fuhrer was sat in the directors box) the other most definitely is, although he's doing the Hitler moustache with his hand turned sideways in a 'Dads Army' 'Allo Allo' Fashion-I think that the only thing Wayne Hennessey is guilty of is being a ****ing Cretin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The first picture of Hennessey isn't a Nazi Salute, more an acknowledgement of an on field incident (Unless the Fuhrer was sat in the directors box) the other most definitely is, although he's doing the Hitler moustache with his hand turned sideways in a 'Dads Army' 'Allo Allo' Fashion-I think that the only thing Wayne Hennessey is guilty of is being a ****ing Cretin.....
    Should know better though.

I cant bring myself to say that this is terrible, the context is that he is out with his friends, possibly drinking and having a good time. Hitler jokes and are pretty common and un-controversial are they not?

The fact his teammate taking the picture is German clearly shows there is context, and I do not see why a footballer can not have fun with a classic Hitler salute. Especially when Hitler is used on late night shows and comedy sketches across the world as a comedic figure.

I'm offended...poor me...
    I need therapy now...

I'm so offended.

I think his contract with Palace should be terminated immediately. I think he should be banned by the FA from ever playing professional football again.

His assets should be seized. His partner should leave him and his kids should grow up with the shame of knowing what he did.

He should be hounded by everyone he comes into contact with for the rest of his life.

He should be removed from FIFA 19 and his image should be replaced with a silhouette and name replaced with '2nd choice Goalkeeper'.

His life from this point on should be akin to Henry Hill's at the end of Goodfellas.

His explanation for it is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    2019 Didn't Happen of the Year Award winner.

https://talksport.com/football/46959...ers-instagram/

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If that’s his version of things then anyone wishing to come down on him will have to prove otherwise. That’s how it works isn’t it?

Wow

Why wouldn’t he just say he was messing about ffs, complete berk.

Why wouldn’t he just say he was messing about ffs, complete berk.
    I suppose that's an admission of guilt, not that his excuse is even remotely plausible.

Here's Iniesta to the rescue with something equally dense: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-in-blackface

This could have come straight from that Father Ted episode

When are people gonna realise we now live in a world where we are constantly in the spotlight of mobile phones.
    If a kid gets knocked down, 2 out of 8 would probably go to his aid, whilst the other 8 would be filming it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    When are people gonna realise we now live in a world where we are constantly in the spotlight of mobile phones.
    If a kid gets knocked down, 2 out of 8 would probably go to his aid, whilst the other 8 would be filming it.
    'mare.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    'mare.
    You better take a pic of this in case I edit it😂

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This could have come straight from that Father Ted episode
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Cqk6Pgt

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I suppose that's an admission of guilt, not that his excuse is even remotely plausible.

Here's Iniesta to the rescue with something equally dense: https://www.theguardian.com/football...e-in-blackface
    Hasn't Donald Trump taught you anything? Never admit when you're wrong!

Thank goodness that some of us grew up in a world in which every social event wasn't captured by photos taken on someone's mobile phone......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Thank goodness that some of us grew up in a world in which every social event wasn't captured by photos taken on someone's mobile phone......
    Yeah if only that photo he was posing for hadn’t been caught on camera