+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last time Liverpool won anything

Re: Last time Liverpool won anything

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I remember idiots on here and elsewhere genuinely believing he missed it on purpose.
    They'll be thinking next that Dan Lewis deliberately let in Hughie Ferguson's goal on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I was at the game and have never watched any of it back.
    Getting them to penalties and then messing it up, even after they missed one I think, is just about typical of us.

I agree though - what an opportunity to win something. I don't ever recall us looking like beating Portsmouth in the FA Cup Final (another game that I have never watched back).
    Blimey, I just watched the penalty shoot out for the first time since seeing it at the game.

I'd forgotten that Liverpool missed their first TWO penalties - how much of chance do we need to actually win something?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Blimey, I just watched the penalty shoot out for the first time since seeing it at the game.

I'd forgotten that Liverpool missed their first TWO penalties - how much of chance do we need to actually win something?!
    Two one up on penalties and we ****** it up. Can you imagine what it would have been like if we had won? There was enough mayhem when Ben Turner equalised right in front of us. Front row seats that day. I had several months of bruised ribs after getting buried under City fans on top of those metal wire clothes hanger barriers designed to keep people off the pitch, after the first goal went in. I nearly ended up on the pitch after the equaliser. It is possible to stand on those wire barriers 😁