+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bojan-Stoke

Bojan-Stoke

Out of Favour, although Stoke sacked there manager today. Think he's 27, got some Pedigree. Could be worth a shout-Could Neil Re-invent him like he did with Hoilett?

Re: Bojan-Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Out of Favour, although Stoke sacked there manager today. Think he's 27, got some Pedigree. Could be worth a shout-Could Neil Re-invent him like he did with Hoilett?
    Good player obvs., but is he Warnock's type of player?

Not sure, Warnock does like wingers although do we need strengthening in that department? Bojan can play central as well, like a number 10, although that would mean him competing with Camarasa unless Warnock dropped one of the other two and played with Bojan and Camarasa-Not ****ing likely-All hypothetical, but the boy can play, i don't think Stoke fans were to sympathetic with him, we'd love him down here, all he'd have to do is control the ball and make a 15 yard pass!

Not sure, Warnock does like wingers although do we need strengthening in that department? Bojan can play central as well, like a number 10, although that would mean him competing with Camarasa unless Warnock dropped one of the other two and played with Bojan and Camarasa-Not ****ing likely-All hypothetical, but the boy can play, i don't think Stoke fans were to sympathetic with him, we'd love him down here, all he'd have to do is control the ball and make a 15 yard pass!
    Double swoopto include Allen ?

What he like in the air ?

2 foot too short

Wouldn't that be nice,I'm guessing he's key to the club stabilizing and any new manager in would want to see whose what before selling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwCTOr0nu-Q

6 days ago, about 3 years after Bojan was at his best for Stoke, and they still sing his name. What are you basing your opinion on?

Think he plays 10 or false 9 primarily. Neither of which we use or at least use very well. I don't think he would suit our club, although that is a shame as he's a gifted footballer and apparently nice bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwCTOr0nu-Q

6 days ago, about 3 years after Bojan was at his best for Stoke, and they still sing his name. What are you basing your opinion on?

Think he plays 10 or false 9 primarily. Neither of which we use or at least use very well. I don't think he would suit our club, although that is a shame as he's a gifted footballer and apparently nice bloke.
    He's 28 and would probably come cheap, he can play, or used to be able to-who knows-worth a gamble for the right price-Last chance for him? I crave some creativity!