+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Does anyone know if they're any good? Anyone watch French football or actually have an interest in it?
    Never heard of Tameze before he was linked with us. N'Jie was signed by Spurs a few years ago and made no impression at all. They then swapped him for N'Koudou, who has also not made an impression... that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Contrary to some of the above comments, he seemed to be more of a forward than a winger when he was at Spurs but I haven't heard anything of him since he went back to France, so I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Re: Sky reporting City targeting 3 - Sala, Tameze and Marseille winger Clinton N'Jie...

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Never heard of Tameze before he was linked with us. N'Jie was signed by Spurs a few years ago and made no impression at all. They then swapped him for N'Koudou, who has also not made an impression... that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Contrary to some of the above comments, he seemed to be more of a forward than a winger when he was at Spurs but I haven't heard anything of him since he went back to France, so I'm not sure if that's still the case.
    Cheers for that, i can't get excited about players who i know **** all about, or anyone else for that matter!