This sort of thing is just nonsense. Salary information is private. I have seen a few player contracts and to be honest even with full sight of the paperwork it's a bit of a challenge to work out some aspects of their reward, and from the very little I saw the amounts in the contacts were routinely mis-reported in the press.

The website looks like it is geared to US sports. I know there is salary capping in the NFL and as such, player comp does seem to be public knowledge as it forms a more crucial role in a club's tactics. And also because some of the salaries are set by the league in any case. So I imagine that a lot of info on there is relatively accurate but for football (soccer) - no way would I place any reliance on this sort of thing. I saw something in the news the other day where a young footballer's contract value was reported in the same way as it would be in the NFL i.e. £xm over 4 years or whatever. Gave me a shudder. Whilst they are disgustingly over-paid, they are nevertheless entitled to privacy.