+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Camarasa being 'revalued' by Betis

Camarasa being 'revalued' by Betis

WOL article , could be taken out of our grasp, assuming we want him of course ?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-15648916

Re: Camarasa being 'revalued' by Betis

This is old news....

Víctor Camarasa has found in the Cardiff the regularity that Quique Setién denied him in Betis and the Valencian has become one of the best players of the Welsh team, seventeenth in the Premier. His coach, Neil Warnock, said he was very satisfied with Camarasa's performance and even denied the rumors that placed the midfielder in another set in this winter market.

"Definitely, he will stay here," the Cardiff coach said in statements collected by Mail Online. "I think he has matured beyond recognition. I gave him the freedom to do what he does well and I would like to think that it worked, "Warnock added about Camarasa's performance. The situation of the Valencian, given by Betis last summer, has changed in just a few months.

Camarasa has once again felt important and has become indisputable for Cardiff, with whom he has played 18 of the 19 matches in the Premier League, in which he has scored two goals and has given two assists. Setién, who did not find him a location on the pitch to adapt the qualities of Camarasa to his possession style, both Betis and the player understood in August that it was best for all of them to start a new experience in England. which is serving to recover the price of the medium.

Betis paid Levante seven million euros plus another in objectives for 80% of Camarasa's rights, which is why it has now assessed the Valencian by some 15 million euros, with the intention of obtaining a surplus value for that failed contract at the beginning. . Until June the future of Camarasa seems to be in Cardiff, with which he will fight the permanence in the Premier, but his good performance has put him back in the window of other teams with greater aspirations.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    WOL article , could be taken out of our grasp, assuming we want him of course ?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-live-15648916
    He can't go anywhere until May, so no cause to panic. I'd still rather we bought him outright now, rather than gamble on unknowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He can't go anywhere until May, so no cause to panic. I'd still rather we bought him outright now, rather than gamble on unknowns.
    I know we have him for this season , my worry is what price Betis put on him if we go in for him . If we survive and he continues to do well, will he be out of reach ? Do we have an option at the end of his loan ? I bet we don`t.

We will be priced out of the running in the summer if we stay up.

We are already “priced out”. If we spend on him now we have to continue playing a right back as striker and a center half at right back.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    I know we have him for this season , my worry is what price Betis put on him if we go in for him . If we survive and he continues to do well, will he be out of reach ? Do we have an option at the end of his loan ? I bet we don`t.
    We don't have an option, no. Just buy the bloke now, it's good business sense.

Could we make an agreement that on survival we buy him for £15m?

He’ll have a buy out clause which I’m sure we’ll be well aware of

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He’ll have a buy out clause which I’m sure we’ll be well aware of
    He will, allegedly it's €15m, so after Brexit that's approximately £15bn

That's a joke, before anyone starts.

If we buy him now and get relegated he can be sold. I doubt whether we would lose much money, if any, on the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If we buy him now and get relegated he can be sold. I doubt whether we would lose much money, if any, on the deal.
    This is my thinking. Sign him now so we don't risk his head getting turned.

This is my thinking. Sign him now so we don't risk his head getting turned.
    Blimey, we can't even afford our own players....

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

Being able to afford, and someone like West Ham coming knocking are different kettles of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If we start negotiating now, we should finally sign him around April/May

He’s shite, worst player we’ve got & Betis who cleverly offloaded him to us knew what they were doing. Let them know that we’re fuming & very disappointed that they’ve stitched us up, in fact offer them about £2 million, if they accept that we’ll say no more about the matter and we’ll soldier on with him for the next 3/4 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He’s shite, worst player we’ve got & Betis who cleverly offloaded him to us knew what they were doing. Let them know that we’re fuming & very disappointed that they’ve stitched us up, in fact offer them about £2 million, if they accept that we’ll say no more about the matter and we’ll soldier on with him for the next 3/4 seasons.

Being able to afford, and someone like West Ham coming knocking are different kettles of fish.
    Agreed. We are finding it difficult to compete with the established prem clubs

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

We can’t buy him now.
    He’s not going to sign for us until we are certain to stay up.

He’ll also be aware that bigger clubs , perhaps some with European ambitions will be interested.

We need to be realistic.

He’s on Loan until the end of the season and that’s it for now.

He will, allegedly it's €15m, so after Brexit that's approximately £15bn

That's a joke, before anyone starts.
    Didn’t I read that betis fans hoped to get 3 million or so for him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    We can’t buy him now.
    He’s not going to sign for us until we are certain to stay up.

He’ll also be aware that bigger clubs , perhaps some with European ambitions will be interested.

We need to be realistic.

He’s on Loan until the end of the season and that’s it for now.
    His mrs will just tell him to sign for us

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Didn’t I read that betis fans hoped to get 3 million or so for him.....
    Surely not especially as Betis paid €6m for him.