+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 0 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    We actually brought on Healey for throw in duty didn't we

That was Rhys Healey, was it? I thought it was the ballboy at first...looks like a kid, so lightweight.

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 0 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Newcastle is now must win for me.

4 points from Januarys games were a must.

What happened to Camarasa?

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    This is like watching the end of Gladiators where two knackered people can't get up that moving slope.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    His Missus found a cheap flight back to Betis.

He's had enough. He's done his bit, now he's looking for a way out.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's had enough. He's done his bit, now he's looking for a way out.
    Seriously, did he get a knock or was it a non-contact injury? It happened right at opposite end of the ground to my seat.

Embarrassingly inept performance, no killer instinct, no will to force chances. That being said, it's Warnock's role to make changes, and good ones at that. Other than Ralls, which was unavoidable, what the **** was Warnock playing at bringing Healey on, then not making a third sub, leaving Reid and Murphy on the bench. What the actual **** ? This result is on Warnock, and only Warnock for me. The players not creating chances and lacking ideas is nothing new, they're simply not good enough the majority of them. Warnock HAS to inspire change, and he did the complete opposite. Is he taking the piss out the squad ? Healey ??? I'm actually ****ing shocked he brought him on. May as well sell Reid now and get some money back for him. ****ing abysmal tactics and team management today.

Healey came on today so Warnock could see what he had. Reid has had the opportunity to show he should be picked and hasn’t proved up to it. Healey’s first two touches were poor today but he wasn’t hopeless.

We looked knackered today. Weirdly flat performance and I think Paterson is sufficiently injured that he shouldn’t have played.

Disappointing but we didn’t lose, which would have been a disaster. Onwards and upwards!

Seriously, did he get a knock or was it a non-contact injury? It happened right at opposite end of the ground to my seat.
    He declared himself fit to play today apparently. I think he just couldn’t go any further.

It was a really disappointing performance yes, but if anything I would have been more gutted if I were a Huddersfield fan today - they looked sure to pick up an away win but couldn't do it. We looked like nothing for 90 minutes and moved up our points total in a way we might end up being grateful for.

I thought Mendez-Laing performed well but the rest are desperate for a rest and to forget today's performance. Hopefully the reason Reid wasn't used was that he's going to start against Newcastle and Patterson will be rested, and we get a few new faces in before the end of the window in order to give us a boost. Plenty of ups and downs to go.

Paterson up front obviously wasn't working. Can't believe he played the 90

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Healey came on today so Warnock could see what he had. Reid has had the opportunity to show he should be picked and hasn’t proved up to it. Healey’s first two touches were poor today but he wasn’t hopeless.
    Sorry but I'll have to disagree there, he gave Healey an opportunity to play up top with another player today, something he hasn't done with Reid at all, Reid is never going to look good up top on his own, so I don't think he's given him a fair crack at all. Secondly, it doesn't take a man with a guide dog to figure out Healey isn't up to it, he isn't championship standard, so he didn't need to waste a sub to find out anything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Sorry but I'll have to disagree there, he gave Healey an opportunity to play up top with another player today, something he hasn't done with Reid at all, Reid is never going to look good up top on his own, so I don't think he's given him a fair crack at all. Secondly, it doesn't take a man with a guide dog to figure out Healey isn't up to it, he isn't championship standard, so he didn't need to waste a sub to find out anything about him.
    No problem. I’m struggling to see how you dismiss Healey so quickly when he looked like breaking into our first team before his injury. He’s been on loan since then so no-one knows what he’s capable of. He could well be crap but I’m prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven

Re: CARDIFF CITY v HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I think I Canadian TV probably uses the same feed as you as I eventually found the game on TSN.ca. They were saying same thing. “For those of you watching the PL for the first time this is not what it’s normally like” - it is when Cardiff City are involved ��
    Yes that was it. You must be getting the NBC feed. Do you get US channels in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    No problem. I’m struggling to see how you dismiss Healey so quickly when he looked like breaking into our first team before his injury. He’s been on loan since then so no-one knows what he’s capable of. He could well be crap but I’m prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven
    We don't have time to give him the benefit of the doubt

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Yes that was it. You must be getting the NBC feed. Do you get US channels in Canada?
    No.
    Have their own version of Sky and Direct TV/Verizon. They show tons of games every weekend but not every one (which I think you get in the US). We’re on about 85% of the time, but unsurprisingly today’s game was only available on line. Sorry I found it in the end.