Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

  1. #1

    Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Wilder backing his new man, well he has to really.

    https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...dine-1-9531465

  2. #2

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    If Madine replicates the impact he had on us then Sheffield United are in for a very bad time.

  3. #3

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    If Madine replicates the impact he had on us then Sheffield United are in for a very bad time.
    I think Madine will feel better about himself back in the North and in the Championship, and will want to show he still has something to offer. You know he is gonna score on his debut don`t you ?

  4. #4

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    I'm preying hes has a brilliant half season as we may want our cash ,or player back

  5. #5

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    I think Madine will feel better about himself back in the North and in the Championship, and will want to show he still has something to offer. You know he is gonna score on his debut don`t you ?
    Probably.

  6. #6

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Ridiculous how stringent player-medicals are these days

  7. #7

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Ridiculous how stringent player-medicals are these days
    The club are investing tens of thousands of pounds a week on a player and would be foolish not to.

  8. #8

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The club are investing tens of thousands of pounds a week on a player and would be foolish not to.
    I heard the loan deal was hanging by a thread

  9. #9

    Re: Madine has the balls for it says Wilder

    Good luck Gary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •