+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here is one for you “know it alls”

Here is one for you “know it alls”

I never get involved with transfer fees or salary of players. I leave that to the club.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Re: Here is one for you “know it alls”

What a weird coincidence it was then that OGS signed three Norwegian players as soon as he got the City job. What are the odds? Trillions to one I’d imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    What a weird coincidence it was then that OGS signed three Norwegian players as soon as he got the City job. What are the odds? Trillions to one I’d imagine.
    😂 Putting players wanted for the board, negotiating price and salary is quite different, isn’t it? But the board didn’t want to support the signing of Mame Diouf, Fonte, Josh King or players like that.. Go figure..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    I never get involved with transfer fees or salary of players. I leave that to the club.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
    He still chose the players that were signed. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He still chose the players that were signed. What's your point?
    Exactly what the post says.

International

Are you a Man U fan?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Are you a Man U fan?
    What’s your point?

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
    I'm struggling to see what you are getting at. Maybe you are defending OGS against those that say he got his mates in to play for us and taking his cut?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I'm struggling to see what you are getting at. Maybe you are defending OGS against those that say he got his mates in to play for us and taking his cut?
    Didn’t hear that one. But I wouldn’t be surprised if someone said something stupid like that. I’m getting at the 1000 post putting blame at someone allmost driving the club to the ground financial.
    I thought that was obvious. And I’m getting at we will have this discussion again in 6 month, only in reverse fashion.

Exactly what the post says.
    It just says that OGS said "I never get involved with transfer fees or salary of players. I leave that to the club". What is your point? Who are the "know-it-alls"? And what did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It just says that OGS said "I never get involved with transfer fees or salary of players. I leave that to the club". What is your point? Who are the "know-it-alls"? And what did they say?
    He has a strange devotion to Soslkjaer

For Cardiff he was a dreadful manager with a pretty poor eye for a player and a awful tactician. I see it’s gone well for him at Man Utd but I fear I will not last until the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He has a strange devotion to Soslkjaer
    Not really. But when an Israeli have you sing you **** sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee? Or when a fist pump up the ass feels good, maybe it’s time then? Or when top players are given away for free by a teacher, maybe it’s time then? Or maybe just get with the band wagon singing he steadied the ship? And today’s press conference? Smelling the coffe yet?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    For Cardiff he was a dreadful manager with a pretty poor eye for a player and a awful tactician. I see it’s gone well for him at Man Utd but I fear I will not last until the end of the season
    Or was “Cardiff dreadful”? 🤔

Not really. But when an Israeli have you sing you **** sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee? Or when a fist pump up the ass feels good, maybe it’s time then? Or when top players are given away for free by a teacher, maybe it’s time then? Or maybe just get with the band wagon singing he steadied the ship? And today’s press conference? Smelling the coffe yet?
    Are you suggesting that Ole enjoyed shagging sheep and being anally fisted? That would make a lot more sense than the OP

Are you suggesting that Ole enjoyed shagging sheep and being anally fisted? That would make a lot more sense than the OP
    Wow, another brainiac...

Wow, another brainiac...
    Are you Magnus Wolff Eikrem?

Or was “Cardiff dreadful”? ��
    'were' wolff

There wolff

Are you Magnus Wolff Eikrem?
    Referring to above post..

Or was “Cardiff dreadful”? 🤔
    Yes and he made them worse

Perhaps we should give him a bit of leniency as his issue was tinkering and did not have that summer break to find his perfect formation but it’s clear everything he tried was bordering incomprehensible

He was awful, just awful .Anyone who went to the must win Sunderland game, that we lost 4-0 knew he was nothing but a fool.

Its quite amusing watching him at Man U , you know its only a matter of time and the wheels will come off the bogie.
    Fair doos he is playing the class clown very well.
    It would be fabulous if he could get a few more results and get the job permanently. That would be delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Dreadful? I've been supporting City for 51 years now. He is definitely the worst manager I have seen in all that time. He has some real competition to come up against too!!

Anyone with any sense knows that Mike Phelan is the real current Man Utd manager. The 'Useless One' is just a figurehead, to re-ignite the club, and get the supporters and press back onside

You are Norwegian. I claim my £5.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    He was awful, just awful .Anyone who went to the must win Sunderland game, that we lost 4-0 knew he was nothing but a fool.

Its quite amusing watching him at Man U , you know its only a matter of time and the wheels will come off the bogie.
    Fair doos he is playing the class clown very well.
    It would be fabulous if he could get a few more results and get the job permanently. That would be delicious.
    Exactly the kind of poster I’m referring to..
    The wheels will come of Sunday, but that’s becouse Tottenham are that much better.
    And the point made is quite clear. It has nothing to do with Ole. It’s about the club, scapegoats, dumb fans with no ambition or football knowledge. And old chicken breast Winnie. What a load of crap and a gamble this is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Dreadful? I've been supporting City for 51 years now. He is definitely the worst manager I have seen in all that time. He has some real competition to come up against too!!

Anyone with any sense knows that Mike Phelan is the real current Man Utd manager. The 'Useless One' is just a figurehead, to re-ignite the club, and get the supporters and press back onside
    And that is all you’ve learned? In 51 years? Wow 😳