+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here is one for you “know it alls”

Re: Here is one for you “know it alls”

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Exactly the kind of poster I’m referring to..
    The wheels will come of Sunday, but that’s becouse Tottenham are that much better.
    And the point made is quite clear. It has nothing to do with Ole. It’s about the club, scapegoats, dumb fans with no ambition or football knowledge. And old chicken breast Winnie. What a load of crap and a gamble this is...
    You dont like my post? Ok thats fine.
    Would it be possible translate the rest of your post so I can reply to it if I see fit?

Has this been driven by Solskjaer winning a few games against teams who between them have maybe got 1 player who’d get in United’s squad ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Has this been driven by Solskjaer winning a few games against teams who between them have maybe got 1 player who’d get in United’s squad ?
    That many

Not really. But when an Israeli have you sing you **** sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee? Or when a fist pump up the ass feels good, maybe it’s time then? Or when top players are given away for free by a teacher, maybe it’s time then? Or maybe just get with the band wagon singing he steadied the ship? And today’s press conference? Smelling the coffe yet?
    Mrs Solskjaer we don't use that kind of language here

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Nope. It was driven by an interview saying just as posted. Followed up by another interview of drivel by Warnock. But we all know you are safe with your head in the sand..

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Mrs Solskjaer we don't use that kind of language here
    God time to start then. Finally!

God time to start then. Finally!
    Someone been out for an afternoon swish?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Someone been out for an afternoon swish?
    Absolutely. It’s the weekends. But that doesn’t change the fact that lawnmower has horse cum arround his mouth every time he can post a number, but fails to address where they come from - every time. And yet again we are in need of a rabbit out of the hat. And if not, I guess we all got Zahore to blame..

I am enjoying the weekends too.

Well this thread has taken a turn

I think he has retired to sleep .
    Good plan.

Fecking hell im all for defending your countrymen but this is border line lunacy

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Fecking hell im all for defending your countrymen but this is border line lunacy
    No your not.

No your not.
    It’s like me saying Giggs gives the greatest team talks in the world

It’s like me saying Giggs gives the greatest team talks in the world
    Why? We are not talking about Giggs. Not Ole either. Or are you to dumb to recognize that?

Why? We are not talking about Giggs. Not Ole either. Or are you to dumb to recognize that?
    You just need to accept the fact that for Cardiff city ole was shit and he bought mostly trash if he makes it good at Utd then good luck to him but he was diabolical down here, I still have nightmares about that hull game and to top it off he was worse than slade

You just need to accept the fact that for Cardiff city ole was shit and he bought mostly trash if he makes it good at Utd then good luck to him but he was diabolical down here, I still have nightmares about that hull game and to top it off he was worse than slade
    Now there’s a post with absolutely no relevance.
    What you should take notice of is how much energy posters like yourself been talking about economics. Then. Take a look at the latest press conference coming out of the club. 🤔

Heisenberg

Now there’s a post with absolutely no relevance.
    What you should take notice of is how much energy posters like yourself been talking about economics. Then. Take a look at the latest press conference coming out of the club. ��
    Do you think Solksjaer did a good job with Cardiff City?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Do you think Solksjaer did a good job with Cardiff City?
    No. And no relevance. Do you think this club is being run by professionals or have been the last six years?

Heisenberg

No. And no relevance. Do you think this club is being run by professionals or have been the last six years?
    It's absolutely relevant. Solskjaer chose the players that we signed (despite not being involved with negotiations, apparently) and left us with a lot of crap to get rid of after relegation (including him).

To answer your question, I think we have been far better run since Solksjaer left. Coincidence? Necessary? Who knows.

OGS was the worst manager we've ever had.

I think he mostly bought good players, that wasn't the problem, it was more that the players didn't have a clue as to what ole was trying to get them to do - whatever that was.
    We were a mess

Wolff, what's your agenda? Do you know something we don't? Spill the beans man.

Somebody call this guys nurse ffs

Not really. But when an Israeli have you sing you **** sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee? Or when a fist pump up the ass feels good, maybe it’s time then? Or when top players are given away for free by a teacher, maybe it’s time then? Or maybe just get with the band wagon singing he steadied the ship? And today’s press conference? Smelling the coffe yet?
    Am I alone in thinking that I understand each individual word in the screed above but the way that they are put together makes as much sense to me as Sumerian heiroglyphs?