Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Here is one for you “know it alls”

Re: Here is one for you “know it alls”

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Becouse they were doing academy training. My kid is 10 😂
    Would that have been in Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Surely Ole was sacked for being a sh!t manager and wolff owes me a tenner?
    Nope. That was not IT. So, no 😉

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    Would that have been in Portugal?
    Not this Week. Doing Lisbon in February. Lucky little bastards..

And this is the point fellas. Think what you like about tactics, inept mangers and so on. Now is a major dejavu from 2014. Again we are in free fall, the club is not being pro active, adjusting and setting the bar right. So what will the outcome be? Tan sacking Warnock? And then what?

Its been like this the few years I've watched Cardiff. And all the look back in the times before that. You actually had a club owner making the hard core fans stand up, sing they **** sheep and feel proud about it. Thats weird! Every time a strong personality comes in to the club, the band wagon gets even worse. Its no critical thinking. Dave Jones should have got a shot with a budget. Instead we got Malky Mackay. Somehow he managed to get promoted. Somehow he managed to support the rebrand and still have the fans around his fingers. Money was out of control, wasn't it? That was when it started. The wage structure. But looking back, with the shit team he put out in the premiership, no way could we have stayed up. Ole wrong appointment with that team and relegation battle? Absolutely. And at the time. This club was a cartoon. How the hell could anyone come here and do a job? It was mayhem.

And no. He didn't put the club under financially. The clubs hierarchy did that, long before he came. He signed shit player? Maybe. And maybe not. But we now know he didn't get support to sign the players he wanted. Like Josh King. He didn't negotiate price, and certainly not the wages.

But here is what he did. He told the director if we are going straight back up, we need to keep the core of players. That didn't happen. The players wanted away from the club and the chaos it was in. Again, we needed players, and we needed squad depth. No, Ole didn't get a free reign to sign players or the ones he wanted, but he needed the numbers. And numbers he got.

So, we got us e new team. The club made a budget from parachute money, and gave it a go. At least for seven games. Who the **** does that? Put tougher a new team and a business plan and leave it after seven games? And do you know what happened? Ole didn't get the sack because he was shit. He got the sack because Tan wants happy with the start of the season. He made demands that he had supported Ole with a lot of money, and those players had to play. He demanded it. Ole told him, no, they are not ready, we are building a team with balance, and that is how we will do it. Not good enough for Tan, and he got sacked. I'm sure all the time he spent explaining club identity and a united club to Tan didn't help with the goodwill either. Feel what you like about Ole, he is not the point in this mess.

Im not even going into the appointment of Slade. That takes us back to another Cartoon era.

So, lets jump to Warnock then. To make it clear, i don't like him as a manager. I think he is to simple in his approach. But that aside, he was exactly what was needed after Slade. The club was in a right mess he said, didn't he? And that was after the myth Slade steady some ship. Might be a boat somewhere, but no ship, thats for certain. He did a very good jobb getting the people at the club pulling in the same direction. Really, a top job! Again, every time a strong personality comes to this club, they get behind him. And at the moment we have some of the best fanbase in the premiership. Might not be the biggest, but we are loud and proud.
    He does what he does best, get the best out of carthorses and make them fight. And make them fight good. That we would get better as a team and club, i expected as much. But to get promoted? No way. But we did.
    I honestly don't think we did bad in the transfer market overall. Not with the signing of Arter And Camarasa. Not with our shit budget.
    But looking back. Listening to Dalman saying he and the owner has very different philosophy in transfer Market. Listening to Warnock, and honestly, is he on drugs, or is he making excuses? Knowing what happened with Ole, i chose to believe excuses.
    We can't compete anymore. We can't pay premier salaries to players, and we can't pay transfer fees. We are desperate, aren't we? We need a right back, a midfielder and a striker Asap. But the stories coming out of the club at this time gives me a major dejavu from last time.

Did you guys know why Solskjaer was sacked and why Slade was appointed? 10’’ er to the numbnut who knows the answer!
    I pity the fool who wins the 10 incher.

Heisenberg

Ole didn't get the sack because he was shit. He got the sack because Tan wants happy with the start of the season. He made demands that he had supported Ole with a lot of money, and those players had to play. He demanded it. Ole told him, no, they are not ready, we are building a team with balance, and that is how we will do it. Not good enough for Tan, and he got sacked.
    ...because he was shit.

There is no reasonable defence for Solksjaer's tenure here.

You keep banging on about the club not backing him with the players he wanted, like Josh King and Fonte (why the **** would Fonte have dropped down a league and surely had a pay cut when we wanted him?)

He brought in Zaha from Man United ffs! I'm pretty sure that would have been one of the players he wanted. How about the Norwegians? Were they not the players he wanted? How about Fabio and Macheda? Two more players from Man United. Were they not his wishes? How about the £10m he spent on two centre backs in the Championship - something almost unheard of. Were they not the players he wanted?

The fact of the matter is that he couldn't put any run of form together and it only looked like getting worse. Whatever the point you're trying to make about the club in it's present form has no relevance to how we performed under Solkjaer - who was clearly backed in the transfer market and made loads of (possibly too many) signings which had his influence all over them.

Russell ****ing Slade will go down in history as a better manager of the club than Solskjaer - and he was someone who wasn't backed at all in terms of signing players. Which just goes to show how poor Solskjaer was in every department.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    ...because he was shit.

There is no reasonable defence for Solksjaer's tenure here.

You keep banging on about the club not backing him with the players he wanted, like Josh King and Fonte (why the **** would Fonte have dropped down a league and surely had a pay cut when we wanted him?)

He brought in Zaha from Man United ffs! I'm pretty sure that would have been one of the players he wanted. How about the Norwegians? Were they not the players he wanted? How about Fabio and Macheda? Two more players from Man United. Were they not his wishes? How about the £10m he spent on two centre backs in the Championship - something almost unheard of. Were they not the players he wanted?

The fact of the matter is that he couldn't put any run of form together and it only looked like getting worse. Whatever the point you're trying to make about the club in it's present form has no relevance to how we performed under Solkjaer - who was clearly backed in the transfer market and made loads of (possibly too many) signings which had his influence all over them.

Russell ****ing Slade will go down in history as a better manager of the club than Solskjaer - and he was someone who wasn't backed at all in terms of signing players. Which just goes to show how poor Solskjaer was in every department.
    There isn't made any defense muppet. Myths are being put to light. As for the Norwegians? Another Myth. He did wrongly sign them, instantly bringing young talent to the club at a reasonable price for the future. He said as much on many occasions. But posters like yourself like to believe it was a survival bid. He didn't get what he wanted. We ended up with Cala and Kenwyne Jones as back up plans.
    And the same thing is happening right now. And although the people down the ccs might finally pull in the same direction, someone sure rly isn't.

Heisenberg

There isn't made any defense muppet. Myths are being put to light. As for the Norwegians? Another Myth. He did wrongly sign them, instantly bringing young talent to the club at a reasonable price for the future. He said as much on many occasions. But posters like yourself like to believe it was a survival bid. He didn't get what he wanted. We ended up with Cala and Kenwyne Jones as back up plans.
    And the same thing is happening right now. And although the people down the ccs might finally pull in the same direction, someone sure rly isn't.
    Bit rich calling another poster a muppet when Ole has clearly been up to his elbow inside you

You're not putting any myths "to light", despite your best attempts. The facts of the matter are that Ole was clearly backed in the market and failed to get any positive results. The Norwegians have clearly flourished since leaving - good foresight by Ole there by bringing in "young talent"

I think Burgstaller remains the only player that left the club who appears to have gone on to look better than he did here - which says a lot considering it's now about 5 years since he left the club.

Your love for your fellow countryman is admirable, but you're not going to convince anyone on here that he wasn't responsible for his own demise.

Bit rich calling another poster a muppet when Ole has clearly been up to his elbow inside you

You're not putting any myths "to light", despite your best attempts. The facts of the matter are that Ole was clearly backed in the market and failed to get any positive results. The Norwegians have clearly flourished since leaving - good foresight by Ole there by bringing in "young talent"

I think Burgstaller remains the only player that left the club who appears to have gone on to look better than he did here - which says a lot considering it's now about 5 years since he left the club.

Your love for your fellow countryman is admirable, but you're not going to convince anyone on here that he wasn't responsible for his own demise.
    Think muppet is pretty bang on the money. He didn't get support in the premiership, and neither is Warnock. March and april is not looking all that god is it? Wonder who will get the blame this time..Zahore? Rhys? Or maybe Ole for putting the club under pressure financially?

Think muppet is pretty bang on the money. He didn't get support in the premiership, and neither is Warnock. March and april is not looking all that god is it? Wonder who will get the blame this time..Zahore? Rhys? Or maybe Ole for putting the club under pressure financially?
    Solskjaer was sacked in 2014. He was appointed Man United boss nearly a month ago. We played them that week. Who the hell still cares? Let's stop chatting about ancient bloody history.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Solskjaer was sacked in 2014. He was appointed Man United boss nearly a month ago. We played them that week. Who the hell still cares? Let's stop chatting about ancient bloody history.
    Solskjaer is irrelevant. What happened is very much so. It is happening again. And it really shouldn’t be. With Connolly gone, we also need another centerback don’t we? Tired legs, not enough quality and now four quality signings away.
    **** me, this club never learn..

Heisenberg

You're really butthurt about Ole, aren't you? If he wasn't appointed as interim Man Utd manager, we wouldn't have even been having this conversation. He is old ****ing news.

"he didn't get support in the premiership" - he brought in several players in the January window despite being appointed in the same month! How is that not getting support?

We are still out of the relegation zone, somehow, so I have no idea how things will pan out in March and April. We definitely need to freshen things up with a few new faces though. If we don't and we get relegated, I will definitely blame Ole - just to annoy you.

Not really. But when an Israeli have you sing you **** sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee? Or when a fist pump up the ass feels good, maybe it’s time then? Or when top players are given away for free by a teacher, maybe it’s time then? Or maybe just get with the band wagon singing he steadied the ship? And today’s press conference? Smelling the coffe yet?
    Translation:

“When [Hamamm (Lebanese not Israeli)] makes us sing about f***ing sheep, it might be time to wake up and smell the coffee. Or when [Malky ****s Tan over and the fans support MM], maybe it’s time then? Or when top players [Medel and Caulker, sold on at no profit] are given away for free by [Ex-teacher Russell Slade], maybe it’s time then? Or maybe [get behind Warnock]? (I’m not too sure about that phrase). And today’s press conference [NW slagging off Liverpool over Clyne?]? Smelling the coffee yet?

You're really butthurt about Ole, aren't you? If he wasn't appointed as interim Man Utd manager, we wouldn't have even been having this conversation. He is old ****ing news.

"he didn't get support in the premiership" - he brought in several players in the January window despite being appointed in the same month! How is that not getting support?

We are still out of the relegation zone, somehow, so I have no idea how things will pan out in March and April. We definitely need to freshen things up with a few new faces though. If we don't and we get relegated, I will definitely blame Ole - just to annoy you.
    I know you don’t. We are out of the relegation zone. Heard that one before. It’s what happens when you can’t run anymore, and don’t have the personnel to cover. And it’s what happens when you don’t have the support of the owner. Wonder why we don’t have that.. Band wagoners and Mackay maybe? 🤔

Who is this clown?

Solskjaer is irrelevant. What happened is very much so. It is happening again. And it really shouldn’t be. With Connolly gone, we also need another centerback don’t we? Tired legs, not enough quality and now four quality signings away.
    **** me, this club never learn..
    15 clubs haven't signed anyone. We are one of them. Let's see where we are at the end of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    15 clubs haven't signed anyone. We are one of them. Let's see where we are at the end of the window.
    That is true. And we pulled up a few on deadline day last time. But the shit coming out of the club at this point? Dejavu. Big warning signs!

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Who is this clown?
    Who are you?

And that is all you’ve learned? In 51 years? Wow 😳
    It's Monday morning, sobered up by now matey ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    It's Monday morning, sobered up by now matey ??
    Sobered up Saturday 😅 Couldn’t spend all weekend drunk at the academy, could I..