+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word of warning about today

Word of warning about today

Huddersfield might be bottom, but they have been unlucky on many occasions this year.

They are also good at keeping the ball, they dominated possession when we played at theirs up until the sending off.

So if anyone thinks it’s going to be a walk over today then they are in for a shock.

The side are really going to need us as fans to stay patient

Let’s not spoil it for ourselves by moaning and being negative if things don’t go our way. The positive atmosphere this season has really helped the side overachieve. We CAN make a difference

Re: Word of warning about today

Totally agree with your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Huddersfield might be bottom, but they have been unlucky on many occasions this year.

They are also good at keeping the ball, they dominated possession when we played at theirs up until the sending off.

So if anyone thinks it’s going to be a walk over today then they are in for a shock.

Let’s not spoil it for ourselves by moaning and being negative if things don’t go our way. The positive atmosphere this season has really helped the side overachieve. We CAN make a difference

Today is a must win game.

Thanks for that.
    I;ve put a couple 0f pints over.

Love Neil N

I dont think anyone thinks this will be a walk over.

We badly need the win but its not must win either for us. Close to being must win for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont think anyone thinks this will be a walk over.

We badly need the win but its not must win either for us. Close to being must win for them.
    We need to start pulling away from the bottom 3, and should be looking to get ahead of teams like Palace. We only have a limited amount of winnable games left, and this is one of them.

Is it OK if we complain if NW picks a weird team and we get duffed up?

Asking for a friend.

PS. Anyone who doesn't think this is a must-win is deluding themselves. We're playing the bottom club at home. We MUST get 3 points.

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

They will be hugely motivated today as a defeat will leave them with a substantial amount of ground to make up.

Hopefully both the team and support will have patience as if frustration creeps in we could become vulnerable.

I am reasonably confident that the win is there ,if we perform well ,but it will need to be a complete performance.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Asking for a friend.

PS. Anyone who doesn't think this is a must-win is deluding themselves. We're playing the bottom club at home. We MUST get 3 points.
    On the other hand, if we do lose, at least that will give you the opportunity to carry on moaning about everything City wont it.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    On the other hand, if we do lose, at least that will give you the opportunity to carry on moaning about everything City wont it.
    I moan beacuse I care. Like a real fan. Not a ****ing passenger.

Bad feeling about today mind, the problem with following City I guess. Please don’t feck this up.

I like the team selection. Cunningham not starting. I'm feeling good about today.

It's nothing to do with moaning, I personally wouldn't want to go into into our final 6 fixtures stuck in the relegation zone. It is my opinion that we should focuss on the next 11 games, and try to pick up as many points as we can.

Manchester City v CARDIFF
    Burnley v CARDIFF
    CARDIFF v Liverpool
    Fulham v CARDIFF
    CARDIFF v Crystal Palace
    Manchester United v CARDIFF

This game has got 0-0 written all
    Over it.
    I’m in for a cheeky Fiver

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Over it.
    Huddersfield will be well pleased having lost their last EIGHT Premier League games!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Asking for a friend.

Sp if we don't win do we just call it a day? It's a very important game and 3 points would be most welcome but its clearly not must win.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Sp if we don't win do we just call it a day? It's a very important game and 3 points would be most welcome but its clearly not must win.
    That is a false equilence. It just means if we don't win today, then we will need to find those 3 points elsewhere, along with the rest of the points that we need to ensure our safety. Today's game is massive!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That is a false equilence. It just means if we don't win today, then we will need to find those 3 points elsewhere, along with the rest of the points that we need to ensure our safety. Today's game is massive!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Over it.
    Fair play

We now have to somehow turn a draw into a win to make up for the lost points. Huddersfield just had a run of 8 consecutive losses and they bossed us. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean those 2 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    You mean those 2 points.
    Yeah, where do you think they will come from?

A win next week would be worth more than a win today.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    A win next week would be worth more than a win today.
    Cannot see Newcastle losing to us next week.we look clueless and short of anyone who even looks like scoring