+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bradley Dack

Bradley Dack

Blackburn. Could/should we sign him?

Looks about the best we can hope for to me

Re: Bradley Dack

Should have signed him from Gillingham. I banged the drum years ago on him, when Slade was in charge.

Probably cost 15m now

Warnock wouldn’t know how to use him anyway. Another player who plays in the hole like Tomlin and Reid. Don’t know why Warnock signs these players when he doesn’t play a system designed to get the best out of them.

We shouldn't buy anyone whilst Warnock is in charge.

Can he take long throws?

If so that will free Healy up.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I have to agree. This team needs serious surgery. A 20m striker won’t be the answer, he still wouldn’t get any service.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I have to agree. This team needs serious surgery. A 20m striker won’t be the answer, he still wouldn’t get any service.
    Any striker, £20m or £20, needs service and there was none on show today. Sala did not play that well against Montpellier partly because he had no service. I think we need to save our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Agreed. We need to start over. We just failed miserably against the bottom team in the league. All the other teams around us are improving. We need to plan long-term and start playing football.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Blackburn. Could/should we sign him?

Looks about the best we can hope for to me
    We haven't got a hope of 1:1,000,000 in signing Dack. If we did stump up the £25m+ they want would he come here for £30k/wk when he could get at least double that at any other PL club.

StT.
    <><

The team will certainly need serious surgery when another manager comes in. Surely a new gaffer would demand things like keeping possession and getting players forward and being ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The team will certainly need serious surgery when another manager comes in. Surely a new gaffer would demand things like keeping possession and getting players forward and being ambitious.
    I can see us being back to square 1 tbh. Back in the championship and cutting costs because we’ve wasted a shit load of money in the transfer market and given out silly contracts to players on the back of a freak season last year.

The football we play isn't sustainable, it works in the short term. We don't seem to have a plan. I can't think of another team that plays in the way we do-and that's not a compliment. Give the ball to winger-Hope winger gets fouled-Take set piece.....

I can see us being back to square 1 tbh. Back in the championship and cutting costs because we’ve wasted a shit load of money in the transfer market and given out silly contracts to players on the back of a freak season last year.
    With an aging back 4, no strikers and a midfield that coudln't pass water. The only two midfielders worth owt are on loan to us.

With an aging back 4, no strikers and a midfield that coudln't pass water. The only two midfielders worth owt are on loan to us.
    Tomlin scored with a screamer from outside the box today and Pilks made Wigan’s first goal,get them back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Tomlin scored with a screamer from outside the box today and Pilks made Wigan’s first goal,get them back!!
    Pilks has gone. Permanent.