+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock's post-match comments

Warnock's post-match comments

They've helped me out today. Paterson and Camarasa, they weren't fit today and they both played because we had nobody else really. I wanted Victor's creativity, but you could see that neither were fully fit.
    It's good to see that we have players who will turn up for this club and our fans. Hopefully Reid wasn't playing today so can start against Newcastle and give Patterson a proper rest.

But I don't know why politicians don't do what the country wanted if I'm honest. They had a referendum and now we see politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it....Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place? I can't wait to get out if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. To hell with the rest of the world.
    This is the last part of one answer in which he was about Brexit but what was he doing giving such an honest opinion? How can you get to 70 with seemingly hundreds of years experience as a manager and not realise this is a trap not to fall into?

And one from Dalman....

My message to the fans would be you have faith in the team, the manager and the club, stay with it, because I don't think we will disappoint you in the window
    3/4 new faces and we'll be a lot stronger. We'll be competitive without as many but hopefully this comment suggests we're on for a bit of a boost soon.

Re: Warnock's post-match comments

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's good to see that we have players who will turn up for this club and our fans. Hopefully Reid wasn't playing today so can start against Newcastle and give Patterson a proper rest.

This is the last part of one answer in which he was about Brexit but what was he doing giving such an honest opinion? How can you get to 70 with seemingly hundreds of years experience as a manager and not realise this is a trap not to fall into?

And one from Dalman....

3/4 new faces and we'll be a lot stronger. We'll be competitive without as many but hopefully this comment suggests we're on for a bit of a boost soon.
    We'll only be a lot stronger if the new faces are better than the faces we've currently got.

Re: Warnock's post-match comments

I played through the pain barrier watching that crap today