+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Just because you disagree with his views on brexit, you dont want him to manage the club !! How crass is that comment. Also Cardiff didnt vote to remain - the whole of the UK voted to leave. It wasnt a Cardiff vote. Thats how referendums work.
    Warnock is being interviewed as CCFC manager in club attire. If he wants to spout political views to someone prepared to listen he can do that at home with his wife, not while representing the club, its crass.

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Warnock is being interviewed as CCFC manager in club attire. If he wants to spout political views to someone prepared to listen he can do that at home with his wife, not while representing the club, its crass.
    If Wales Online stick a microphone in his face and ask him a question about Brexit, what do you expect him to do ? You just dont like his answer. If he refused to answer or lied, people would be queung up to have a go at him for that. I would rather have a manager who spoke his mind any day. His opinion on Brexit isnt political either - it has absolutely nothing to do with which party he supports.

If Wales Online stick a microphone in his face and ask him a question about Brexit, what do you expect him to do ? You just dont like his answer. If he refused to answer or lied, people would be queung up to have a go at him for that. I would rather have a manager who spoke his mind any day. His opinion on Brexit isnt political either - it has absolutely nothing to do with which party he supports.
    I don`t like the fact that he didn`t have the ability to concentrate on the team performance, his decision to play injured players, his decision to leave 30 million quids worth of signings unused on the bench. I didn`t like the fact he switches the line to his thoughts on Brexit and not the real problems affecting the team, fans, club and performance. He`s had two years of success, now is the time to show he has a plan B , don`t hold your breath .

His opinion on Brexit isnt political either.....

You're on form this afternoon, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You're on form this afternoon, that's for sure.
    Please tell me why Brexit is political. As many Labour supporters voted to leave as Conservative ones. It has been hyjacked now for Political point scoring by all sides but the original concept was a non political free vote.

Please tell me why Brexit is political.
    Stop being so daft.

Please tell me why Brexit is political. As many Labour supporters voted to leave as Conservative ones. It has been hyjacked now for Political point scoring by all sides but the original concept was a non political free vote.

His opinion on Brexit isnt political either.....
    A club spokesperson said: “Comments made by our manager following Saturday’s fixture are representative of his personal political stance. These comments do not reflect the political position of Cardiff City Football Club, nor its Board of Directors."

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    A club spokesperson said: “Comments made by our manager following Saturday’s fixture are representative of his personal political stance. These comments do not reflect the political position of Cardiff City Football Club, nor its Board of Directors."
    thats the end of it then, the club has pointed out his comments do not represent the club ( though we all knew that anyway )

end of story