+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nobody's talking about the performance anymore

The Nuno feck off thing, Clyne and now this, what's next? Will he read from a self published book of poetry? Sing an ABBA medley? He could do anything

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Old DML can’t help himself. I’m sure he’s Warnocks brother 😂

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I just watched the interview and there is no way it was calculated to deflect. He looks completely pissed off and I think it was just a rant
    Humble- i agree.

When i first read about them i thought he's just deflecting. However now ive seen it i agree with you- its just a rant from him- again.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I just watched the interview and there is no way it was calculated to deflect. He looks completely pissed off and I think it was just a rant
    The man's a true thespian

I can’t get behind a fella like that sorry. Not the type of person I’d want in charge of the club I support either.

Bit silly of him considering Cardiff voted remain.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Did you join the forum just to insult one of the best managers we have ever had ?

I think Swiss Peter was just deflecting. Don’t read too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    I can’t get behind a fella like that sorry. Not the type of person I’d want in charge of the club I support either.

The majority of 70 year old white males voted leave.

I'd rather him keep his political ramblings out of the press room but providing he keeps us up he'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    People used to say mourinho was brilliant at deflecting things with the media. However once people totally saw through it he just looked ridiculous and pitiful.

Im afraid Warnock is coming across as the same.

On the pitch he's still doing a remarkable job (how are we not in the bottom 3??) but off the pitch hes been found wanting this season.
    Who gives a sod about what he does off the pitch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    No. I joined this forum when Lennie Lawrence was manager.
    Pray enlighten everyone as to what your previous user name(s) was then, so a more informed judgement can be made as to what your real agenda is. Also, I will rephrase my question - did you rejoin the forum just so that you could insult one of the best managers that we have ever had ?

Pray enlighten everyone as to what your previous user name(s) was then, so a more informed judgement can be made as to what your real agenda is.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was Swiss Pete - somebody I remember posting on here way back when I initially joined the forum in around 2000 or thereabouts.

I don't remember dml1954, though. That particular comedian seems to have appeared on this board relatively recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post

Just because you disagree with his views on brexit, you dont want him to manage the club !! How crass is that comment. Also Cardiff didnt vote to remain - the whole of the UK voted to leave. It wasnt a Cardiff vote. Thats how referendums work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was Swiss Pete - somebody I remember posting on here way back when I initially joined the forum in around 2000 or thereabouts.

I don't remember dml1954, though. That particular comedian seems to have appeared on this board relatively recently.

I remember Swiss Pete from many years ago also, around the time of you and Vic. having your late night "chats"

Just because you disagree with his views on brexit, you dont want him to manage the club !! How crass is that comment. Also Cardiff didnt vote to remain - the whole of the UK voted to leave. It wasnt a Cardiff vote. Thats how referendums work.
    How petty can you get ? It's as much of a fact Cardiff voted to remain as the UK voted to leave.

Warnock is being interviewed as CCFC manager in club attire. If he wants to spout political views to someone prepared to listen he can do that at home with his wife, not while representing the club, its crass.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

The date I joined is clearly visble on all my posts. Unfortunately quite a few people seem to like to disguise themselves on this board, for some unknown reason. It clearly stated on his post that he joined in December 2018 and had made 4 contributions to date, so in the absence of any reliable evidence to the contrary, I will assume that to be correct. Perhaps he was one of those people, like you, who pretended not to be a supporter for a while and said that he would never go to the ground again, only to reappear, miraculously, when we got promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Warnock is being interviewed as CCFC manager in club attire. If he wants to spout political views to someone prepared to listen he can do that at home with his wife, not while representing the club, its crass.
    If Wales Online stick a microphone in his face and ask him a question about Brexit, what do you expect him to do ? You just dont like his answer. If he refused to answer or lied, people would be queung up to have a go at him for that. I would rather have a manager who spoke his mind any day. His opinion on Brexit isnt political either - it has absolutely nothing to do with which party he supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    How petty can you get ? It's as much of a fact Cardiff voted to remain as the UK voted to leave.
    Why hasn't Cardiff applied to remain in the EU then ?

Why hasn't Cardiff applied to remain in the EU then ?
    Because its a City.

Pray enlighten everyone as to what your previous user name(s) was then, so a more informed judgement can be made as to what your real agenda is. Also, I will rephrase my question - did you rejoin the forum just so that you could insult one of the best managers that we have ever had ?
    I was previously, urmmm, Swiss Pete - for some reason I wasn't able to re-register with that name.

As to why I have re-joined, no, I don't have an agenda (well, not any more, anyway). I have nothing particularly against Warnock - his achievements with the club speak for themselves. However, I found his rant last night totally unnecessary and rather daft.

The date I joined is clearly visble on all my posts. Unfortunately quite a few people seem to like to disguise themselves on this board, for some unknown reason. It clearly stated on his post that he joined in December 2018 and had made 4 contributions to date, so in the absence of any reliable evidence to the contrary, I will assume that to be correct. Perhaps he was one of those people, like you, who pretended not to be a supporter for a while and said that he would never go to the ground again, only to reappear, miraculously, when we got promoted.
    Yep, I'm only here for all the glory

If Wales Online stick a microphone in his face and ask him a question about Brexit, what do you expect him to do ? You just dont like his answer. If he refused to answer or lied, people would be queung up to have a go at him for that. I would rather have a manager who spoke his mind any day. His opinion on Brexit isnt political either - it has absolutely nothing to do with which party he supports.
    I don`t like the fact that he didn`t have the ability to concentrate on the team performance, his decision to play injured players, his decision to leave 30 million quids worth of signings unused on the bench. I didn`t like the fact he switches the line to his thoughts on Brexit and not the real problems affecting the team, fans, club and performance. He`s had two years of success, now is the time to show he has a plan B , don`t hold your breath .

The date I joined is clearly visble on all my posts.
    April 2015? A glory-hunting newbie then.

Perhaps he was one of those people, like you, who pretended not to be a supporter for a while and said that he would never go to the ground again, only to reappear, miraculously, when we got promoted.
    Incidentally, I never said any such thing, but then understanding what people have said and why they have said it appears to be one of your many weaknesses, so you're forgiven.

His opinion on Brexit isnt political either.....

You're on form this afternoon, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I was previously, urmmm, Swiss Pete - for some reason I wasn't able to re-register with that name.

As to why I have re-joined, no, I don't have an agenda (well, not any more, anyway). I have nothing particularly against Warnock - his achievements with the club speak for themselves. However, I found his rant last night totally unnecessary and rather daft.
    Thanks for answering yourself and clearing up where you stand. Dont know why other people get involved answering on your behalf really, it just muddies the water. I would much rather have a manager like Warnock who answers questions put to him truthfully, rather than like Mourinho who says nothing to anyone and sometimes doesnt even turn up to press conferences. My comment about being a fickle fan was mainly aimed at TLG, who seems to take great delight in getting involved in other peoples conversations and appears to enjoy creating as much chaos as possible, for reasons that most people know well. Welcome back then.