+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly.
    He's a Brexit god ,I very much doubt European players are offended if even care , the simple fact is they don't want to come to Cardiff they want Manchester ,London. They won't say ooooh not going there , that's the nasty Brexit club , they would look at the contract value and say yes or no . I hate to tell if they do come millions of footy fans think as Warnock does.

And yes he loves to divert the conversation after poor performances, and he does it well,and not the first or last manager to do so either

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Nobody's talking about the performance anymore

The Nuno feck off thing, Clyne and now this, what's next? Will he read from a self published book of poetry? Sing an ABBA medley? He could do anything
    This isn't thought out or calculated, it's the ramblings of a pissed up uncle at a family do at the local cons club, the only thing missing is a shit buffet and some Fat people trying to dance in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Just because you disagree with his views on brexit, you dont want him to manage the club !! How crass is that comment. Also Cardiff didnt vote to remain - the whole of the UK voted to leave. It wasnt a Cardiff vote. Thats how referendums work.
    This is such a ridiculous thing to say, Cardiff as a region voted to remain by 101,788 votes to 67,816. That's just a fact and trying to say otherwise just makes you look stupid. Here's a breakdown of all Welsh regions for you

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...s-map-11510374

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You're on form this afternoon, that's for sure.
    Please tell me why Brexit is political. As many Labour supporters voted to leave as Conservative ones. It has been hyjacked now for Political point scoring by all sides but the original concept was a non political free vote.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You're on form this afternoon, that's for sure.
    It's a view,or choice , perhaps not really politics , wasn't Brexit based on that ,where voters and MPs gave up their normal political allegiance ,for a life choice and decesion.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is such a ridiculous thing to say, Cardiff as a region voted to remain by 101,788 votes to 67,816. That's just a fact and trying to say otherwise just makes you look stupid. Here's a breakdown of all Welsh regions for you

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...s-map-11510374
    I am not trying to say otherwise. Just point out that it wasnt a Cardiff vote - it was a national UK vote, so how Cardiff voted in isolation is irrelevant (as you well know). The UK voted to leave but it is unfortunate that the side who lost appear incapable of accepting the result.

I am not trying to say otherwise. Just point out that it wasnt a Cardiff vote - it was a national UK vote, so how Cardiff voted in isolation is irrelevant (as you well know). The UK voted to leave but it is unfortunate that the side who lost appear incapable of accepting the result.
    Yes but (as you well know) the point of the original poster was that it was a bit silly to go on a pro Brexit rant in a city which overwhelmingly voted to remain, which for some reason you said was irrelevant because it was an UK vote. Which makes no sense. As you well know.

Please tell me why Brexit is political.
    Stop being so daft.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    How petty can you get ? It's as much of a fact Cardiff voted to remain as the UK voted to leave.
    Some districts of Cardiff voted to leave.

Please tell me why Brexit is political. As many Labour supporters voted to leave as Conservative ones. It has been hyjacked now for Political point scoring by all sides but the original concept was a non political free vote.
    You got it in one .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You got it in one .

He really hasn’t. It’s as political as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He really hasn’t. It’s as political as it gets.
    Life on Mars is brain-dead just look in the politics forum

Really isn't political and politicians will definitely NOT be voting on the deal later next week

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Life on Mars is brain-dead just look in the politics forum
    I try my best .

I try my best .
    At least I'm not daft, and a realist.

Your ducking stupid LOM , best you say nuffin , you know what happens to folk with different opinions to others.

At least I'm not daft, and a realist.

Your ducking stupid LOM , best you say nuffin , you know what happens to folk with different opinions to others.
    Did you just reply to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Did you just reply to yourself?
    Indeed to prove I'm not brain dead , as one contributor bravely typed from his keyboard .

Indeed to prove I'm not brain dead , as one contributor bravely typed from his keyboard .
    Not sure how many other options he had available to him regarding someone he only knows from an internet messageboard

OH Dear Neil!!!, as if M.O.T.D doesn't like Cardiff enough, the Leicester bloke will be seething , I can understand the angst after such a poor performance but not very clever considering the environment he works in, I wonder how the owner will view it?. Leave EU have jumped on it, and are maximising it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    OH Dear Neil!!!, as if M.O.T.D doesn't like Cardiff enough, the Leicester bloke will be seething , I can understand the angst after such a poor performance but not very clever considering the environment he works in, I wonder how the owner will view it?. Leave EU have jumped on it, and are maximising it.
    They're all at it!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46856129

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    If leave EU are using Warnock as a pin up boy for it's campaign, then they're ****ed-Maybe some good will come from his comments...

I’m guessing that dml1954 started life on here as one nut Nigel. He then moved on to numerous other user names, each time showing himself to be a complete fool, and skulking away before returning with a new persona.

I don't get this "deflecting from a poor performance" nonsense. He was asked a question, he answered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I don't get this "deflecting from a poor performance" nonsense. He was asked a question, he answered it.
    He should've said **** off what type of question is that

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    He should've said **** off what type of question is that
    That most probably would have been best. 😂