+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    thats the end of it then, the club has pointed out his comments do not represent the club ( though we all knew that anyway )

end of story
    It won’t be the end of it on here. There are a few more who’ve been offended that haven’t contributed yet. 😂

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It won’t be the end of it on here. There are a few more who’ve been offended that haven’t contributed yet. ��

you do realise you might have offended them and they can only deal with " one case of being offended " at a time, so have probably extended it even more

It won’t be the end of it on here. There are a few more who’ve been offended that haven’t contributed yet. 😂
    Why do simpletons always think people have been offended? No one has been offended, what people have said is the manager of a multinational company probably shouldn’t come out with such statements.

He’s shown himself up to not realise how complex a situation it is and managed to say something that could alienate a lot of his staff.

Not one person heard it and was offended by it, some people just realise it was a needless and ridiculous thing to say.

you do realise you might have offended them and they can only deal with " one case of being offended " at a time, so have probably extended it even more
    Are you still deleting comments from anyone who disagrees with you or points out you have a very poor grasp of most things you try and discuss.

I just hope the irony isn’t lost on you.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    That's exactly how I feel.
    Compare his rant to what Klopp said recently about countries are stronger together.
    I can't help thinking this a rant too far and there will be repercussions which will be to the detriment of the club.
    Neither should really show their political stance in public.

Now if they said signing players would become easier or harder due to paperwork and legislative issues then that I would accept.

I assume all players going forward will need a work permit and is another hurdle but conversely there may be reasons why it may make signing players easier.

Neither should really show their political stance in public.
    Why not? If he came out and made a decent point and showed he had some understanding of it no one would be bothered.

No ones offended by it, people just think he’s let himself down by coming across as a bit out of touch and saying something that the head of a major corporation shouldn’t say.

Guys, you can disagree with what someone has said or done, or think they've behaved like a bit of a tit without being "offended" by them.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Guys, you can disagree with what someone has said or done, or think they've behaved like a bit of a tit without being "offended" by them.
    Matt can’t because he deletes anything negative said about him, it’s why he can’t grasp what’s going on. He also thinks it’ll get him some points with some of the others on here by posting “offended

I suppose it’s difficult to expect some balNxed thinking from someone who thinks Disneyworld is the pinnacle of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you still deleting comments from anyone who disagrees with you or points out you have a very poor grasp of most things you try and discuss.

I just hope the irony isn’t lost on you.
    Are you still following me around this message board looking for my attention ? its nice and all that, but please dont do it for my benefit, it really isnt needed

I havent deleted anything in ages, apart from a double post from someone

Are you still following me around this message board looking for my attention ? its nice and all that, but please dont do it for my benefit, it really isnt needed

No one would choose to follow you anywhere goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Agreed, though some on here really do like to be offended by the littleness of things

Agreed, though some on here really do like to be offended by the littleness of things
    No they don’t, you just cannot process someone giving a different opinion without thinking it must be based on offense.

You’ve proved as much with your comments here.

Why do simpletons always think people have been offended? No one has been offended, what people have said is the manager of a multinational company probably shouldn’t come out with such statements.

He’s shown himself up to not realise how complex a situation it is and managed to say something that could alienate a lot of his staff.

Not one person heard it and was offended by it, some people just realise it was a needless and ridiculous thing to say.
    Lighten up man. It will all be forgotten in a couple of days. You lot are making more of it than the club have.

By the way Croesy. Can you answer a question honestly? When ever you’ve been at a city game and supporters around you have started to sing anti English chants, have you ever had the balls to call any of them simpletons to their faces, or is it only on here you use these terms?

As a remain voter, I don't understand why the club felt a need to comment - if a prospective signing came out with our manager's opinion on Brexit being the reason he's not joining us, then I'd say he never wanted to come here in the first place.

As for what Neil Warnock said, he was only giving his personal view - it could have been put more diplomatically, but when has Neil Warnock ever been a diplomat?

Anyway, our manager is sticking to his guns.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rexit-15677681

He made a twat of himself, I wasn’t offended.

So that’s bollocks on your part suggesting it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As a remain voter, I don't understand why the club felt a need to comment - if a prospective signing came out with our manager's opinion on Brexit being the reason he's not joining us, then I'd say he never wanted to come here in the first place.

As for what Neil Warnock said, he was only giving his personal view - it could have been put more diplomatically, but when has Neil Warnock ever been a diplomat?

Anyway, our manager is sticking to his guns.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rexit-15677681
    Only guessing here (like everyone else), but I’m sure when he said “to hell with the rest of the world”, he was referring to everyone trying to derail Brexit. Anyway, it’ll all be forgotten soon.

By the way Croesy. Can you answer a question honestly? When ever you’ve been at a city game and supporters around you have started to sing anti English chants, have you ever had the balls to call any of them simpletons to their faces, or is it only on here you use these terms?
    What the **** are you even talking about

What the **** are you even talking about
    You know quite well what I’m talking about. You and a few others on here are very brave throwing insults and abuse at other posters. Just wondering if you’d say the same to their faces if you met them at a game or in a pub?

You are a simpleton.

Lighten up man. It will all be forgotten in a couple of days. You lot are making more of it than the club have.
    What do you mean lighten up? We are discussing it on an online forum, itd be a bit boring if everyone just agreed wouldn’t it?

No one is letting this negatively affect their life people can put an opposing view point across to you without being offended or needing to lighten up.

You are a simpleton.
    The kind of reply I was expecting.

The only people I called simpletons were the ones saying “offended to people with a different opinion.

I don’t think the majority of our fans are simpletons and if I’ve used it on here it’s to highlight a point rather than think people actually are.

It’s not worth pointing out in person the majority of the time, people who deserve it are usually the same sort of people who react violently so are best just left to it, I’m too good looking and have to much to lose to be involved in that

I’ve called people out plenty of times when it’s been needed though too, and believe it or not people shouting racist shit or being an arse hole to someone else generally do react like you’d expect them too.

You sound offended by the accusation.

I think too many are losing the fact this is not about whether he voted to stay or not or his opinion if we should or shouldn’t this is about the choice of words he used therefore casting a black cloud on our club it was very disrespectful and I expect better than that from him, he may have done wonders for the club but he’s not bigger than the club