+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

"Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place? I can't wait to get out if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. To hell with the rest of the world.

"Football-wise as well."

Should do wonders for him signing players from abroad.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rexit-15669972

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

You know it was a dire performance when Warnock resorts to playing the Brexit card in his post-match press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post

"Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place? I can't wait to get out if I'm honest. I think we'll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. To hell with the rest of the world.

"Football-wise as well."

No wonder players don't want to come from Europe.

I can`t understand his ranting at a time when we need players, we have foreign owners, we are targeting foreign players etc. Then again to a Yorkshireman everything outside Yorkshire is foreign.

Judging from his previous ramblings, next week he'll be saying he thinks the EU is a wonderful institution, if I'm honest, are you with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Judging from his previous ramblings, next week he'll be saying he thinks the EU is a wonderful institution, if I'm honest, are you with me?
    'I love Article 50, me'

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post

"Football-wise as well."

Oooops. Now he really has lost the plot. Total idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post

Farage is coming in as his assistant-Imagine those two at a press conference.

what a bell

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    what a bell
    I think he's just a bit thick.

He’s just trying to deflect from a woeful performance and poor game in general. Majority of the media headlines are Warnock’s views on brexit, so it’s sort of worked.

I know Warnock likes to blame everyone but himself and is very good at playing the media but ranting about Brexit to mask that abysmal performance is taking it to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    He’s just trying to deflect from a woeful performance and poor game in general. Majority of the media headlines are Warnock’s views on brexit, so it’s sort of worked.
    Exactly.

Given he is trying to buy in players from France these comments are pretty stupid. He is doing himself no favours.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly.
    Really? i don't think he's that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly.
    Might work for him for the next 24 hours. After that it may have given some of us a reason to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I used to think Warnock totally played the press and was the master at deflection, protection, setting hares running and smoozing to make them all think they're his best friend and he's taken the lid off for them.

He does do some of that - some of it is calculated - but a lot of the time he just says what jumps into his head. Today some journalist decided to ask him about Brexit (and impact on future signings) twice. The first time he was controlled and restrained. The second time he just let rip. So now we know our manager is a little-Englander and Brexit-lover, as well as a God-botherer, a raging monarchist and a Theresa May supporter.

Despite that he is still the man who turned this club around and is one of the most successful managers we've ever had. I don't agree with much of what he says outside football (or some of his football beliefs) but I'm grateful he's here and working his magic.

Neil is a great manager - will be remembered forever as a legend with saving the team from relegation then getting that team promoted and giving it a go in the premiership. I'm not sure many other managers could have done that

That's just plain daft though and are the ramblings of a man under pressure - shame - he's better than that.

The lengths he'll go to in order to deflect attention away from a bad performance are incredible, almost admirable

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post

Did you join the forum just to insult one of the best managers we have ever had ? This article is typical Wales Online and posters on here who dont like him, manipulating his post match interview and words just to try to get a headline. If you actually read what they say he said its nothing like the headline. The brexit and transfer issues are totally separate.

Maybe someone should tell him Cardiff voted to remain 60-40

Perfect opportunity for the remainers on here to put their kicking boots on 😂.
    Warnocks Comical outburst will have little impact on foreign players joining us. Just as some of our numb skull supporters singing anti English songs never stops English players joining us.

"to hell with the rest of the world"

That's not good. Hopefully not, but he and we might regret this.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I used to think Warnock totally played the press and was the master at deflection, protection, setting hares running and smoozing to make them all think they're his best friend and he's taken the lid off for them.

He does do some of that - some of it is calculated - but a lot of the time he just says what jumps into his head. Today some journalist decided to ask him about Brexit (and impact on future signings) twice. The first time he was controlled and restrained. The second time he just let rip. So now we know our manager is a little-Englander and Brexit-lover, as well as a God-botherer, a raging monarchist and a Theresa May supporter.

Despite that he is still the man who turned this club around and is one of the most successful managers we've ever had. I don't agree with much of what he says outside football (or some of his football beliefs) but I'm grateful he's here and working his magic.
    At least we now know what he'll be doing if he retires and if Brexit is still at an impasse, running about with James Goddard sporting a yellow vest with 'Leave means Leave' emblazoned on the back.