+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I think too many are losing the fact this is not about whether he voted to stay or not or his opinion if we should or shouldn’t this is about the choice of words he used therefore casting a black cloud on our club it was very disrespectful and I expect better than that from him, he may have done wonders for the club but he’s not bigger than the club
    Exactly him being a leave voter wouldn’t be an issue, if he’d expressed an informed opinion on the matter it wouldn’t be an issue. The reason it’s been such big news is he came out with a pretty stupid sound bite that’s easy for the media to jump all over.

What it’s basically come across as is 70 year old man is out of touch, doesn’t understand the complexity of what’s going on and the negative affect it could potentially have on the most vulnerable in society while topping it all off with “to hell with the rest of the world”

However he meant that least bit to be interpreted it comes across as daft.

Re: Warnocks Pro Brexit rant afrer todays game including "To hell with the rest of the world"

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    It won’t be the end of it on here. There are a few more who’ve been offended that haven’t contributed yet. ��
    If you're thinking of me, then don't. I'm not offended by Warnock's comments in the slightest. He's entitled to them. It makes me question his thought processes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Exactly him being a leave voter wouldn’t be an issue, if he’d expressed an informed opinion on the matter it wouldn’t be an issue. The reason it’s been such big news is he came out with a pretty stupid sound bite that’s easy for the media to jump all over.
    Kerching. Exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

What it’s basically come across as is 70 year old man is out of touch, doesn’t understand the complexity of what’s going on and the negative affect it could potentially have on the most vulnerable in society while topping it all off with “to hell with the rest of the world”

However he meant that least bit to be interpreted it comes across as daft.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8727701.html

Well done Neil.

Love from the rest of world,

Matt. An expat bluebird.