+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are our players fit for 90 mins of prem football

Are our players fit for 90 mins of prem football

Look at today as an example , Huddersfield who are bottom of the league broke with pace from everywhere , players busting a gut to Help in attack and likewise when they’re defending , they were like that all game
    In fact Same as every side we’ve faced all season , pace and speed of thought whereas we are slow and ponderous ,
    We have pace in the team but I didn’t seee even the likes of Mendez Laing and hoilett busting a gut to get forward when we had the chance of a break today, our support play is lacking and shocking ( as well as our possession and passing but that’s another story)
    I’ve Come away today feeling we are down with Huddersfield
    Hopefully tomorrow I’ll feel different

Ps Bruno was Mom

Re: Are our players fit for 90 mins of prem football

Only the second 45 minutes

It doesn’t help squandering the possession like we do and then spend most of the game trying to win it back.

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Look at today as an example , Huddersfield who are bottom of the league broke with pace from everywhere , players busting a gut to Help in attack and likewise when they’re defending , they were like that all game
    In fact Same as every side we’ve faced all season , pace and speed of thought whereas we are slow and ponderous ,
    We have pace in the team but I didn’t seee even the likes of Mendez Laing and hoilett busting a gut to get forward when we had the chance of a break today, our support play is lacking and shocking ( as well as our possession and passing but that’s another story)

Ps Bruno was Mom
    We just can't keep the ball, we look so uncomfortable when we try and put a few passes together, in all seriousness, it looks unnatural for our players. Warnock doesn't want them breaking lines, leaving gaps or expressing themselves, meanwhile players with a modicum of ability now look like they're being interrogated when they're on the ball. There's no option, no out ball and no movement. It's a bit of an insult for some of our players to have to play this way.

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post

Ps Bruno was Mom
    The guy in black running the line on the Grandstand side was our MOM.
    Plus the way we play means that our players have a very heavy workload with our wingers having to play like full backs much of the time - I think that's the reason Murphy has been out of the starting line up in recent games.