+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Naughty little boys

Naughty little boys

Did anybody else see a small army of little boys (about 30 of them) pretending to be characters from Football Factory in the embankment underpass after the game?

They were all mouthing off to the Huddersfield fans and generally looking for a bit of trouble.

They might have been kids, but Christ knows what they had on them and if they were trying to make a name for themselves it could have turned nasty quite quickly.

By the way, I thought the away fans were as good as gold before and after the game and we all had a good craic.

Re: Naughty little boys

We encountered a small group of Huddersfield supporters making a spectacle of themselves on Lawrenny Avenue after the game. They even started chanting '**** the IRA' at one point.

Re: Naughty little boys

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Did anybody else see a small army of little boys (about 30 of them) pretending to be characters from Football Factory in the embankment underpass after the game?

They were all mouthing off to the Huddersfield fans and generally looking for a bit of trouble.

They might have been kids, but Christ knows what they had on them and if they were trying to make a name for themselves it could have turned nasty quite quickly.

By the way, I thought the away fans were as good as gold before and after the game and we all had a good craic.
    Last year at one game (can't remember which one) a similar sized group of "yoof" were swaggering around in the same location trying to grab open other youngsters' jackets to see what shirts they were wearing and generally being tits. They went to grab my son's and I just laughed. They sound like part of the feral kidsgroup that travel away, worthless scum. sadly they are often accompanied by the odd father, who is similar in behaviour.