Thread: Tosun and Schneiderlin

Tosun and Schneiderlin

That’d do as well as improving us significantly on paper

Re: Tosun and Schneiderlin

I'd take that.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Tosun on the bench today, Niasse not in the squad (gossip suggest Warnock wants this foreigner on loan) Everton have to sell before they can buy They want 20 million for Tosun.

Nice but we will have to buy at least one of them as we can only have 1 more loan signing from Premier League .....
    Sign Tosun , loan Schneiderlin ? Can’t see us buying both !

I suggested a look at Tosun a month ago (http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...ighlight=tosun)

Clearly not in favour at Everton; had experience at Prem League level; reasonable scoring record; willing runner from what I've seen of him. Prefer him over Sala for similar money.

Both a better risk than the unknowns in the French league's which be fair are not as competitive than the Premiership, at least the Everton lads have experience in the league we find ourselves .

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there’s something about the passion of Turkish players that might make Tosun a really good fit for us

I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there’s something about the passion of Turkish players that might make Tosun a really good fit for us
    Hard working players with flair and good technical skills and discipline , you can see that in thier national team ,good fit player/s for Warnock.