+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala on his way here for talks.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sala on his way here for talks.

Written off by the City 'massive' before he steps off the plane. Welcome to Cardiff Emiliano. Only the signing of Messi or Ronaldo would be good enough for some. Someone should tell him that luckily these vociferous people only number about 20 out of a total support of 27000 regulars (0.075%) so their opinions are very insignificant and based mainly on the fact that most of them just have nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Written off by the City 'massive' before he steps off the plane. Welcome to Cardiff Emiliano. Only the signing of Messi or Ronaldo would be good enough for some. Someone should tell him that luckily these vociferous people only number about 20 out of a total support of 27000 regulars (0.075%) so their opinions are very insignificant and based mainly on the fact that most of them just have nothing better to do.
    Do you mean 0.00074%?

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Do you mean 0.00074%?
    I think 0.075% is actually correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think 0.075% is actually correct...

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You are correct. In my defence I was talking about the general magnitude presented being more accurate.My apologies for not bothering to calculate the actual figure

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    You are correct. In my defence I was talking about the general magnitude presented being more accurate.My apologies for not bothering to calculate the actual figure
    If it was anyone else I wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it was dml I felt I had to check it