+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Allocation for Saturday

Allocation for Saturday

I know most have already been up there , whether in the Premier League or Championship, but I asked today, when down there getting mine, how many we’d been allocated for Saturday and it surprised me that it was only 1300. The Newcastle novelty seems to have worn off, that Friday night game in the Championship it seemed like we had thousands up there. Hell of a hike up mind, both travelling up & when you actually get to the ground, Sherpa Tensing would see it as a challenge 😂😂

Re: Allocation for Saturday

Worst away view in the UK - horrible place

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Worse than Liverpool towards the back?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I know most have already been up there , whether in the Premier League or Championship, but I asked today, when down there getting mine, how many we’d been allocated for Saturday and it surprised me that it was only 1300. The Newcastle novelty seems to have worn off, that Friday night game in the Championship it seemed like we had thousands up there. Hell of a hike up mind, both travelling up & when you actually get to the ground, Sherpa Tensing would see it as a challenge 😂😂
    It was originally 1700, so I’m surprised to see it has been reduced.

We’ve got 40-odd on our coach going up.

Last time in the prem it was 19 !

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post

See I didn’t find it a bad view.

Long way from the pitch, yes, but the angle means you can at least see what’s going on.

As for the place, I like it. Great bars, mostly friendly locals and they are absolutely footy mad and only care for their local side, unlike many other places ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Long way from the pitch, yes, but the angle means you can at least see what’s going on.

As for the place, I like it. Great bars, mostly friendly locals and they are absolutely footy mad and only care for their local side, unlike many other places ...
    Totally agree, great view

It's awful. You're so far from the pitch you might as well not be there. I was hugely disappointed when I went there in 2010. We didn't even bother going back to our seats for the second half as watching the TV in the bar was far more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Totally agree, great view
    I can just imagine you watching a game there, TJ.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I can just imagine you watching a game there, TJ.

Reminded him of his Subbuteo heyday Dave !

it was like watching a game of Sensible Soccer

(for the 80's kids)

Hats off to anyone going up there. Wouldn’t go back if Vinny laid a jet on for me, and gave me a ticket..

I think that's the theme throughout the North-East. Hartlepool, Boro and Gateshead fans are very loyal too, at least they used to be. I haven't been up that way for donkey's

Just bought another 4 was told only about 60 left out of 1600