+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark McKay, Sala's agent

Mark McKay, Sala's agent

https://twitter.com/markthepiv0t?lang=en

Mark McKay the agent apparently talking to Sky Sports yesterday, assuming this is him, he's retweeting posts of our academy about Paul McKay - His son? surely someone here knows someone inside the club/academy.

Sala has a different agent listed on transfermarkt - The same as Sol Bamba
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/meissa...a/berater/1881

Is this a sign of the deal being secure? Anyone heard anything from inside the club?

Re: Mark McKay, Sala's agent

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    https://twitter.com/markthepiv0t?lang=en

Mark McKay the agent apparently talking to Sky Sports yesterday, assuming this is him, he's retweeting posts of our academy about Paul McKay - His son? surely someone here knows someone inside the club/academy.

Sala has a different agent listed on transfermarkt - The same as Sol Bamba
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/meissa...a/berater/1881

Is this a sign of the deal being secure? Anyone heard anything from inside the club?

Mark McKay is brother to twins Paul and Jack McKay; both in our U23 squad (think one just gone out on loan).

Added twist is that Warnock went out to Nantes with Willie McKay last week; who is dad to all 3 of them. Was reported at the time that Willie was working on behalf of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    One word for it .

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    One word for it .
    Its not for suspicious minds, or indeed grammar fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Mark McKay is brother to twins Paul and Jack McKay; both in our U23 squad (think one just gone out on loan).

Added twist is that Warnock went out to Nantes with Willie McKay last week; who is dad to all 3 of them. Was reported at the time that Willie was working on behalf of the club.
    Any word about the other bloke? I can't wait for Iain Moody 2.0 with this one

There's no doubt as a club we are so open to corruption.
    You look at the whole Malky affair, then Ole signs the 3 Norwegians with the same agent as him and now this.

It's all very suspicious. This Sala better be good

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    There's no doubt as a club we are so open to corruption.
    You look at the whole Malky affair, then Ole signs the 3 Norwegians with the same agent as him and now this.

It's all very suspicious. This Sala better be good
    In fairness, the McKay's have fingers in a lot of pies. Mark seems to act as an intermediary for lots of French based players, Payet, Seri etc. Although, we do have his brothers on our books...

I think Willie and Mark McKay may well have been watching the Development team match yesterday lunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think Willie and Mark McKay may well have been watching the Development team match yesterday lunchtime.
    Indeed he was Paul , the son being the "Peter Whittingham lookalike"

Wikipedia doesn`t mention an arrest for driving whilst disqualified and being found with a bag of cocaine in the car (2012) or a personal bankruptcy order made in Scotland (2015) but links to that can be found elsewhere by a quick internet search.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Wikipedia doesn`t mention an arrest for driving whilst disqualified and being found with a bag of cocaine in the car (2012) or a personal bankruptcy order made in Scotland (2015) but links to that can be found elsewhere by a quick internet search.
    So what?

If you've ever had building work done on your property and admired the finished article, there's a good chance it was completed by a tradesman who enjoyed a line or two the previous Saturday.

It's not my cup of tea and never really liked the so called 'buzz', but I know plenty who take it regularly and they're the nicest of blokes.

So what?

If you've ever had building work done on your property and admired the finished article, there's a good chance it was completed by a tradesman who enjoyed a line or two the previous Saturday.

It's not my cup of tea and never really liked the so called 'buzz', but I know plenty who take it regularly and they're the nicest of blokes.
    Agreed, I know plenty of good lads on the stuff, 60% of our away fans are probably on it when away

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

60% 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Agreed, I know plenty of good lads on the stuff, 60% of our away fans are probably on it when away
    Can you blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Would that explain the disproportionately long queues for the toilet cubicles at our games? 🙄

Here's me thinking who's making the deal and what links do they have with the club, what's their reputation, etc, and all of a sudden its a thread on cocaine wtf ffs

Wouldn't it be easier to list clubs without dodgy dealers or connections .

So what?

So what? The "what" is someone being in charge of a motor vehicle on the road whilst banned and who was prone to drug taking. Wouldn`t you be concerned if a loved one of yours was hit by the car he was illegally driving?

Of more concern in involving such an individual in transfer dealings at the club is his long record of being reported to the football authorities for "dodgy dealing" over many years. Also the bankruptcy , where he claimed to have less than £1k in assets to pay the £700k plus of debts he had run up , but still managing to be a resident of Monaco.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    So what? The "what" is someone being in charge of a motor vehicle on the road whilst banned and who was prone to drug taking. Wouldn`t you be concerned if a loved one of yours was hit by the car he was illegally driving?

Of more concern in involving such an individual in transfer dealings at the club is his long record of being reported to the football authorities for "dodgy dealing" over many years. Also the bankruptcy , where he claimed to have less than £1k in assets to pay the £700k plus of debts he had run up , but still managing to be a resident of Monaco.
    Yeah, but apart from that?