+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala Anyone able to translate

Sala Anyone able to translate

Re: Sala Anyone able to translate

They seem to mostly want to keep Salary, even at the €20m price tag

Awful google translation but "fabio does not have the reliability of lima, it will be operational how many days on the year? traoré not used whatever the coach ....."

Wonder where we've heard that before

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Awful google translation but "fabio does not have the reliability of lima, it will be operational how many days on the year? traoré not used whatever the coach ....."

Wonder where we've heard that before
    I'm sick of hearing the same old thing over and over again!

"I thought I saw on Football Mercato that the team announced the departure of Sala for Cardiff for 20M € : No:It's not cool if it turns out to be true. "

"I prefer to see Diego Carlos knowing that Mbodji can replace it numerically, unlike Sala where we have no attacker of its value"

Finally my time to shine

je préfère que ce soit Diego Carlos et Lima qui partent que Sala qui fait la saison de sa vie.
    I’d prefer it to be Carlos and Lima who leave than Sala who’s having the season of his life

J’ai cru voir sur Foot mercato que l'équipe annonçait le départ de Sala pour Cardiff pour 20M€ :no: Ce n'est pas cool si cela s’avère vrai.

I believe I saw on mercato football that the team could announce the departure of sala to Cardiff for €20 million , it’s not cool if that turns out to be true

I can’t be arsed with any more but the feeling is they want to keep him and he’s had a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm sick of hearing the same old thing over and over again!
    Salabrexit

I've read every article & comment in the French press I can find & the over-riding comments are that the owner is cashing in and Sala himself & the Nantes manager are reluctant for him to move. Sala has aspirations to be playing Champions League or UEFA cup football and it's my opinion that his flirtation with a loan to Galatasary has set a standard that he thinks he can achieve.

I've no idea whether this deal will go through or not but I do have reservations that the current Cardiff City ethos is built on everybody buying into the Warnock way. Right now, Sala is playing the reluctant role, rather than the full of enthusiasm role.