+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't Warnock...

Why can't Warnock...

...See how god awful Morrison is? Time to drop him, move Manga over and play Peltier. He won't because Sean's his captain, but the man can't clear a header to his own man, panics whenever he sees the ball, gets dragged all over the place. He has his strengths, but they aren't suited to the way Premier League teams attack. Play Pelts for a couple of games then sign a right back Neil, we can all see the writing on the wall otherwise

Re: Why can't Warnock...

You want to play peltier? are you mad?

Morrison has had a fine season, had a few stormer games, a few clean sheets and has not been embarrassed. Our defence has been one of the better parts of our game, just need more strength on the other end of the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    ...See how god awful Morrison is? Time to drop him, move Manga over and play Peltier. He won't because Sean's his captain, but the man can't clear a header to his own man, panics whenever he sees the ball, gets dragged all over the place. He has his strengths, but they aren't suited to the way Premier League teams attack. Play Pelts for a couple of games then sign a right back Neil, we can all see the writing on the wall otherwise

He is having a difficult season isn't he. Looks off the pace.

Putting Manga and Bamba in the centre with a new right back and Bennett left back seems like a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Morrison has had a fine season, had a few stormer games, a few clean sheets and has not been embarrassed. Our defence has been one of the better parts of our game, just need more strength on the other end of the pitch
    It's all about opinions of course but I agree with the OP, Morrison as been so poor. In fact watch how often Manga has to go cover in the centre because Morrison is too slow to get back into position.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You want to play peltier? are you mad?
    Right back is a less important position. Crap RB or crap CB, I know what I'd rather

Right back is a less important position. Crap RB or crap CB, I know what I'd rather
    In the division we're in and with the television money we're making it shouldn't be a choice of one or the other - when you see who has been playing right back and striker for us for most of the season it's amazing that we aren't in the bottom three.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In the division we're in and with the television money we're making it shouldn't be a choice of one or the other - when you see who has been playing right back and striker for us for most of the season it's amazing that we aren't in the bottom three.
    Agreed, but I'd say right back affects the game less

Rumoured on the other board he is in/due in hospital for an operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Rumoured on the other board he is in/due in hospital for an operation.
    He did say earlier in the season he needs to have his nose fixed as it broke earlier but that would stop him playing so he's leaving it to the end of the season. Perhaps playing with it broke has changed something?

I think there is something on this. Expect Morrison to be out Saturday.

He needs better protection from his fullbacks ,bloody hell he was a giant last year

Yeah, but Championship and Premier league are miles apart, and even then he's no bamba thats for sure. He needs protecting from himself more than anyone

He was one of the players I thought that would do really well in the premier league.

Yes he’s had some shockers this season.
    As has Bamba.
    As has Manga.
    As has all the rest of our defenders.

We’re doing well and think what we have at the moment is the right selection for us in this situation without buying a new CB

Who said buy a new CB? There's shockers, then there's consistently performing poorly, Morrison's season

Who said buy a new CB? There's shockers, then there's consistently performing poorly, Morrison's season
    Well I don’t trust anyone apart from Bennett at full back so I prefer the system we have now

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Well I don’t trust anyone apart from Bennett at full back so I prefer the system we have now
    of playing a cb at right back? right

I'm sure when we signed Cunningham it was mentioned that he could play centre back. Would personally rather see Bruno stay at right back and Cunningham come into partner Bamba, just for the sake of keeping Peltier off the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I'm sure when we signed Cunningham it was mentioned that he could play centre back. Would personally rather see Bruno stay at right back and Cunningham come into partner Bamba, just for the sake of keeping Peltier off the pitch.
    Cunningham is class at giving goals away fair play

He did say earlier in the season he needs to have his nose fixed as it broke earlier but that would stop him playing so he's leaving it to the end of the season. Perhaps playing with it broke has changed something?
    A bust nose could well explain his poor directional heading this season.
    SM really has been disappointing compared with last season.

That said, it will be disruptive for the defence and we've been doing okay at the back, keeping them out I mean, if still shaky.

Wasn't much of a fan of Morrison pre-Warnock...but you can see a huge improvement. Ive even seen him pull off a few Bamba esc clutch tackles!

he still has off games, but when he turns up hes THE MAN

Cunningham and Peltier however...pile of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Wasn't much of a fan of Morrison pre-Warnock...but you can see a huge improvement. Ive even seen him pull off a few Bamba esc clutch tackles!

he still has off games, but when he turns up hes THE MAN

Cunningham and Peltier however...pile of shit
    He was THE MAN last season. He's made a lot of mistakes this year and at times has looked out of his depth. It's a shame. I really thought that he'd make the step up.

Why has Morrison got a whole thread when Bamba has been directly at fault for so many goals this season? They're both finding it hard, so are the entire team. This isn't a surprise or news?

The defence is doing better than many supporters expected. All of them have had a few shockers and Morrison is no worse than the others. Overall Morrison has done reasonably well but I have not been to any Away games.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The defence is doing better than many supporters expected. All of them have had a few shockers and Morrison is no worse than the others. Overall Morrison has done reasonably well but I have not been to any Away games.
    Sorry but Morrison has been notably worse than others overall