+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Sala going to be our saviour?

Re: Is Sala going to be our saviour?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Hmm. Agree to some point. But looking at it a bit deeper, we lack balance! Stats show it. Our eyes show it. And I’ll bet infrared would show it!
    We are aware of this, yes. But if our strikers scored 15 goals, instead of the 5 they've currently contributed, we'd survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We are aware of this, yes. But if our strikers scored 15 goals, instead of the 5 they've currently contributed, we'd survive.
    ****. I wish ID share your optimism. For me it a constant battle on quality vs balance. And im never happy...

****. I wish ID share your optimism. For me it a constant battle on quality vs balance. And im never happy...
    We need to win 5 games. If we do that, we are safe. Chill out for crying out loud.

If Sala can score 6 or 7 goals in our remaining games I’d think we’d all take that and it would give us a fighting chance. Go Sala!

Been on the piss have you wolff?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Been on the piss have you wolff?
    Not at all. Been working, and listening to a few and lots of podcasts. Seems you guys are as dumb as ever..

Not at all. Been working, and listening to a few and lots of podcasts. Seems you guys are as dumb as ever..
    And you say that after all the dumbass ravings that you have been posting on this board today.

You’ve been slurring all day

You’ve been slurring all day
    Sorry mate. Just put in another 50 hour shift. Getting ready for another weekend of football, 09 am. But I will be there to play with you all weekend mate. 😘 We only got four months left showing how ****ed up a lot of you and your band wagon friends football understanding is.

Sorry mate. Just put in another 50 hour shift. Getting ready for another weekend of football, 09 am. But I will be there to play with you all weekend mate. �� We only got four months left showing how ****ed up a lot of you and your band wagon friends football understanding is.
    Fecking hell Just let the ole stuff go he’s doing alright so far ��, you do have a good knowledge of football I’ll give you that but you’ve lost the plot on here in defence of ole it didn’t work out for him time to just move on. I will agree with something you said today and that is about realising our potential and not just be a happy clapper ��

Fecking hell Just let the ole stuff go he’s doing alright so far ��, you do have a good knowledge of football I’ll give you that but you’ve lost the plot on here in defence of ole it didn’t work out for him time to just move on. I will agree with something you said today and that is about realising our potential and not just be a happy clapper ��
    I don’t need to let “Ole go” I’ve said it all the time how good he is. It’s oysters like you who will have to eat your words. Not once. But twice when going down with Warnock. But true. If we actually signed a striker. There is midfield and - defense left...
    But thank you, I guess. Will debate and support you on both mate 👍

I don’t need to let “Ole go” I’ve said it all the time how good he is. It’s oysters like you who will have to eat your words. Not once. But twice when going down with Warnock. But true. If we actually signed a striker. There is midfield and - defense left...
    But thank you, I guess. Will debate and support you on both mate ��
    You must have me confused with someone else, I know unless we get another midfielder and RB and probably a CB (is Cahill still at Chelsea? He would’ve been worth a loan) we’re just hoping there’s 3 teams worse than us which will be unlikely, I won’t bother getting involved with ole as we just simply will only agree to disagree

You must have me confused with someone else, I know unless we get another midfielder and RB and probably a CB (is Cahill still at Chelsea? He would’ve been worth a loan) we’re just hoping there’s 3 teams worse than us which will be unlikely, I won’t bother getting involved with ole as we just simply will only agree to disagree
    No we won’t. He should not get the blame for being manager at a badly run club. And neither should Warnock, for all his faults. Couple of weeeks left to salvage a sinking ship though.. Again.

No we won’t. He should not get the blame for being manager at a badly run club. And neither should Warnock, for all his faults. Couple of weeeks left to salvage a sinking ship though.. Again.

Salvage a sinking ship we were in the relegation zone in the Championship staring League 1 in the face when he took over. What's he to blame for? Success? Jesus Christ Wolfy, you're talking as if we're an established Premier League side rather than some upstarts who should never have been competing for promotion last season and yet here we are.

It's a massive surprise that we're not safe from relegation in January, isn't it?

We need another midfielder
    Exactly and I hope my suspicion was wrong about Warnock having decided that we'll go for the extra striker at the expense of a midfielder - that's the way it sounded in something I read from him yesterday. We were awful in the middle of the park last week and no amount of new strikers will make a difference if we keep on playing like that there. To me we need to add a bit of composure, but I'm not sure our manager believes that - Tamaze sounded like more of the same to me.