+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Sala going to be our saviour?

Is Sala going to be our saviour?

The news is he wants to sign for us. After the abismal performance on Saturday against Huddersfield, can Sala score the goals and save us from relegation? I bloody hope so!

Re: Is Sala going to be our saviour?

Let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by ThinlyValedBlue View Post
    The news is he wants to sign for us. After the abismal performance on Saturday against Huddersfield, can Sala score the goals and save us from relegation? I bloody hope so!
    I think any striker would struggle with us we don't create many chances and what we do is usually scraps from set pieces. I don't know much about him but ideally we could do with someone who is quick, strong and holds ball up well.

We need to keep clean sheets to give us a chance defensively we have been more disappointing this season than offensively.

If you look at Brighton they have got a lot of points from 1-0 wins.

Unlikely to be the saviour but one of (hopefully) three or four new pieces which give us the best chance of staying up.

I’m optimistic! Spying on YouTube he looks a finisher and being 6 foot plus should be able to physically cope with the EPL. Can he transfer his goal scoring form from the French league to the Premier League, is the question to be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I think any striker would struggle with us we don't create many chances and what we do is usually scraps from set pieces. I don't know much about him but ideally we could do with someone who is quick, strong and holds ball up well.

We need to keep clean sheets to give us a chance defensively we have been more disappointing this season than offensively.

If you look at Brighton they have got a lot of points from 1-0 wins.
    Is this a chicken and the egg causality dilemma though?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Unlikely to be the saviour but one of (hopefully) three or four new pieces which give us the best chance of staying up.
    Agreed

Found him on You Tube.

Kylian Mbappe, Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr, Luis Suarez, Christian Stuani, Nicolas Pepe, Florian Thauvin, Emiliano Sala, Krzysztof Piatek

Not on his own. I'd love to see us sign both Sala & Samatta and give ourselves options and the ability to play 2 up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Not on his own. I'd love to see us sign both Sala & Samatta and give ourselves options and the ability to play 2 up front.
    Just about to post the same ,yep, same for me nice refresh .

We need another midfielder

What is going on with this transfer??

So Sala our potential saviour has landed in Rhoose. Let’s hope he lands a few goals to and starts up at Newcastle!

Won't be available for Newcastle but look forward to him helping the rest of our season. Welcome to Cardiff Emiliano!

why won't he be available for Newcastle?

If he can play striker, midfield and right back at the same time, he’d sure could walk on water.
    And from recent reports, if he could get Warnock to change his playing system, he’d be “Jesus” in my book 👏👌

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    why won't he be available for Newcastle?
    He didn't sign by midday. He's got 15 games, if he can get 6/7 goals and Niasse can chip in with a similar amount, we'll stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He didn't sign by midday. He's got 15 games, if he can get 6/7 goals and Niasse can chip in with a similar amount, we'll stay up.
    Seriously? That would mean we got some sort of defense, witch we don't. We got 19-41 in goal difference. 12 to 15 goals won't do much, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff View Post
    Seriously? That would mean we got some sort of defense, witch we don't. We got 19-41 in goal difference. 12 to 15 goals won't do much, would it?
    You are aware that other players are allowed to score as well, aren't you? If those 2 add 15 goals, we will stay up. We'll win enough games.

We've also not conceded a goal in all of our 4 draws. If we had someone who could put the ball in the back of the net, we could be 4,6,8 points better off.

Prob one of the most important games of the season and he can’t play.....comedy gold ccfc

Other players would also score...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Other players would also score...
    “Woosh”

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We've also not conceded a goal in all of our 4 draws. If we had someone who could put the ball in the back of the net, we could be 4,6,8 points better off.
    Hmm. Agree to some point. But looking at it a bit deeper, we lack balance! Stats show it. Our eyes show it. And I’ll bet infrared would show it!

“Woosh”