+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Statement from Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Statement from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So they didn't pay any attention to the leave campaigns, who all promised a deal, then? Half of them must have. They still want a deal.
    No I dont think they considered deals or the content in any depth at , they had uncertainty already there in thier minds and went for the banner headlines like NHS funding ,Turkey joining , freedom of movement , immigration squeezing services in poorer towns , people taking our jobs, wanting our laws back .

Nope, no great discussions around deals in my view ever factored , those deals are now the remainers dreams ,complicated headline grabbers , are appearing once again, with all sides joining in to ensure gridlock wins.

Re: Statement from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    No I dont think they considered deals or the content in any depth at , they had uncertainty already there in thier minds and went for the banner headlines like NHS funding ,Turkey joining , freedom of movement , immigration squeezing services in poorer towns , people taking our jobs, wanting our laws back .

Nope, no great discussions around deals in my view ever factored , those deals are now the remainers dreams ,complicated headline grabbers , are appearing once again, with all sides joining in to ensure gridlock wins.
    So we had some leave voters voting for things other than what they were told they were voting for, instead voting for lies and things they were not told and misconceptions that they thought were right but have since been proved wrong.