+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Statement from Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Statement from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Did they not understand the implications of a no deal? Did they just think we leave and nothing changes?
    Yes I do , their thoughts were let's go , its was nothing about the terms or effect , and I think they would vote the same way again , this is about deep rooted bitterness stretching back years which has divided friends and families and still does , the politicians on the other hand are worried about different things and perhaps feel better informed, not all business are saying stay either ,theres project fear on both sides .

Re: Statement from Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes I do , their thoughts were let's go , its was nothing about the terms or effect , and I think they would vote the same way again , this is about deep rooted bitterness stretching back years which has divided friends and families and still does , the politicians on the other hand are worried about different things and perhaps feel better informed, not all business are saying stay either ,theres project fear on both sides .
    What bitterness though? If any countries would have bitterness it would be the rest of the world against the British empire, do you honestly believe this pile of shit government can lead us out of this mess? 2 years and nothing has been done it's a shambles then you have that weasel Corbyn the less said about that twat the better if only labour had gone with David rather than that idiot ed they may be in some shape an actual threat to the Tories