+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Statement from Warnock

Statement from Warnock

Tonight's vote is a disaster .....I hereby declare war on those infidels who have brought about the beginning of the end of Brexit

No further comment

Re: Statement from Warnock

We voted for brexit , why is it the end ?

Bloody great vote result ,sterling up, nice earner on the money markets .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    No one voted for a no deal first time round, people were voting for good reasons in the majority of cases.

No one voted for the shite the tories have left us with.

Is it not widely acknowledged that those who campaigned for Brexit lied? And promised something that no one has been able to deliver? Why wouldn't you want a second referendum? You can still vote Brexit if tou want to, but at least now you'd know what you were voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Is it not widely acknowledged that those who campaigned for Brexit lied? And promised something that no one has been able to deliver? Why wouldn't you want a second referendum? You can still vote Brexit if tou want to, but at least now you'd know what you were voting for.
    How would we know what we’re voting for. Mays deal was horsed out last night. 😂

Title of the thread is a bit misleading. It appears to be a statement from a Cowbridge virgin with a minute penis. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How would we know what we’re voting for. Mays deal was horsed out last night. 😂
    Just imagine the second referendum voting paper it would read like war and peace with admenemnts like
    ( if the deal is agreed)
    ( do you want an election )
    ( shall we have a best of 3 referendum)
    ( do you want Sala still , if we leave )

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Around half of leave voters want a deal, around half don't want a deal. All leave campaigns promised a deal with the EU after Brexit.

The mess must be understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Around half of leave voters want a deal, around half don't want a deal. All leave campaigns promised a deal with the EU after Brexit.

The mess must be understandable.
    I got the feeling at the time the leave voters just wanted to leave , as in 'no deal' just walk.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I got the feeling at the time the leave voters just wanted to leave , as in 'no deal' just walk.
    Did they not understand the implications of a no deal? Did they just think we leave and nothing changes?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Did they not understand the implications of a no deal? Did they just think we leave and nothing changes?
    Yes I do , their thoughts were let's go , its was nothing about the terms or effect , and I think they would vote the same way again , this is about deep rooted bitterness stretching back years which has divided friends and families and still does , the politicians on the other hand are worried about different things and perhaps feel better informed, not all business are saying stay either ,theres project fear on both sides .

Yes I do , their thoughts were let's go , its was nothing about the terms or effect , and I think they would vote the same way again , this is about deep rooted bitterness stretching back years which has divided friends and families and still does , the politicians on the other hand are worried about different things and perhaps feel better informed, not all business are saying stay either ,theres project fear on both sides .
    What bitterness though? If any countries would have bitterness it would be the rest of the world against the British empire, do you honestly believe this pile of shit government can lead us out of this mess? 2 years and nothing has been done it's a shambles then you have that weasel Corbyn the less said about that twat the better if only labour had gone with David rather than that idiot ed they may be in some shape an actual threat to the Tories

What bitterness though? If any countries would have bitterness it would be the rest of the world against the British empire, do you honestly believe this pile of shit government can lead us out of this mess? 2 years and nothing has been done it's a shambles then you have that weasel Corbyn the less said about that twat the better if only labour had gone with David rather than that idiot ed they may be in some shape an actual threat to the Tories
    I've heard folk just being out and out annoyed with Europe ,how the landscape of their communities have changed, in central Cardiff it's more of a cosmopolitan approach and accepting if change as its in London and other large cosmopolitan and successful cities , however other parts of the country it's so different and visible that's were the bitterness is , they blame thier environments on Europe ,I'm not saying thier right .

So they didn't pay any attention to the leave campaigns, who all promised a deal, then? Half of them must have. They still want a deal.

So they didn't pay any attention to the leave campaigns, who all promised a deal, then? Half of them must have. They still want a deal.
    No I dont think they considered deals or the content in any depth at , they had uncertainty already there in thier minds and went for the banner headlines like NHS funding ,Turkey joining , freedom of movement , immigration squeezing services in poorer towns , people taking our jobs, wanting our laws back .

Nope, no great discussions around deals in my view ever factored , those deals are now the remainers dreams ,complicated headline grabbers , are appearing once again, with all sides joining in to ensure gridlock wins.

No I dont think they considered deals or the content in any depth at , they had uncertainty already there in thier minds and went for the banner headlines like NHS funding ,Turkey joining , freedom of movement , immigration squeezing services in poorer towns , people taking our jobs, wanting our laws back .

Nope, no great discussions around deals in my view ever factored , those deals are now the remainers dreams ,complicated headline grabbers , are appearing once again, with all sides joining in to ensure gridlock wins.
    So we had some leave voters voting for things other than what they were told they were voting for, instead voting for lies and things they were not told and misconceptions that they thought were right but have since been proved wrong.

So we had some leave voters voting for things other than what they were told they were voting for, instead voting for lies and things they were not told and misconceptions that they thought were right but have since been proved wrong.
    I know your finding it difficult to swallow Eric, but the majority that voted just want to get the **** out of the EU. It really is as simple as that.

Just get on with it , why's it taking so long ?!!!!........shout the people who voted out , it's their fault in the first place

IMO, What this process has shown the country is that, we have a current Party that it is unfit to govern and that we have an opposition that is unfit to step up to plate when May is toppled, just one big shambles, it's a bloody mess controlled by in the main, career politicians who are totally divorced from john and Jane Dough.