+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Isabel Oakeshott on Sky tonight

Isabel Oakeshott on Sky tonight

Superb commentary.
    Best female contributor I have seen

Really clever woman and confident beyond belief.

Top top marks.

Let’s have her on more often.

Thank you.

Re: Isabel Oakeshott on Sky tonight

This is the woman who kept quiet about information she had received about the links between the Russians and Arron Banks.A cold hearted, hard right individual. No thanks.

She co authored" Call Me Dave " an unauthorised biography of former British prime minister David Cameron within it its alledged that Cameron, during his university days, allegedly performed a sex act involving a dead pig

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Superb commentary.
    Best female contributor I have seen

Really clever woman and confident beyond belief.

Top top marks.

Let’s have her on more often.

Thank you.
    More often? She's the female Farage with how often she appears in the media. Oakeshott and Carole Cadwalladr have some humdingers with Oakeshott coming off as better in the moment but facts after the event showing she's worse, much worse.

To put it bluntly she’s an abhorrent cnut

I thought dominant ladies would appeal to some CCMB members, who are keen to be dominated.

She did for old loveable Diane Abbott tonight on question time , not a stupid lady ,even if her politics are tainted .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    She did for old loveable Diane Abbott tonight on question time , not a stupid lady ,even if her politics are tainted .
    Not a tricky task, not sure what labour were thinking sticking her on in an important week. Io doing well when the audience were 90:10 in favour of no deal is not a surprise.

The bit where io and then fb forcefully claimed that labour were 'way behind in the polls' was dispicable, why is the chair getting involved to peddle false truths?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Not a tricky task, not sure what labour were thinking sticking her on in an important week. Io doing well when the audience were 90:10 in favour of no deal is not a surprise.

The bit where io and then fb forcefully claimed that labour were 'way behind in the polls' was dispicable, why is the chair getting involved to peddle false truths?
    Yes that was unfair , the polls are not that wide , what is bad is JC not overtaking May or scoring enough ,he needs to move aside for the sake of the Labour party in my view ,you cant trade in chaos politics for forever .

I did feel that FB was more Tory friendly .

Why the hell do Labour persist with her, is beyond me ,there were moments when the camera caught just staring into the abius with no facial emotion /expression ??

Am I allowed to say I though the Tory bloke Rory Stewart was a more reasonable sounding Tory, I liked the way he didn't lose his rag and tried to summarise the Brexit positioning ,without forcing his view , I noticed at the end though FB and him were chatting and smiling ,leaving on the same train home I bet .

Trouble with Diane Abbott, I just cant take to her , strange lecturing pompous way she has is very unappealing , close your eyes and with a different political conversation , she could come across as a posh end posturing Tory , does she have something on someone , she's not a good front spokesperson , or a vote winner in my view ??

I liked the Anand Menon fella ,he was a smart cookie .

Yes that was unfair , the polls are not that wide , what is bad is JC not overtaking May or scoring enough ,he needs to move aside for the sake of the Labour party in my view ,you cant trade in chaos politics for forever .

I did feel that FB was more Tory friendly .

Why the hell do Labour persist with her, is beyond me ,there were moments when the camera caught just staring into the abius with no facial emotion /expression ??

Am I allowed to say I though the Tory bloke Rory Stewart was a more reasonable sounding Tory, I liked the way he didn't lose his rag and tried to summarise the Brexit positioning ,without forcing his view , I noticed at the end though FB and him were chatting and smiling ,leaving on the same train home I bet .

Trouble with Diane Abbott, I just cant take to her , strange lecturing pompous way she has is very unappealing , close your eyes and with a different political conversation , she could come across as a posh end posturing Tory , does she have something on someone , she's not a good front spokesperson , or a vote winner in my view ??

I liked the Anand Menon fella ,he was a smart cookie .
    Didn't see the programme myself, but Dianne Abbott isn't happy about it.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...imising-racism

As for Labour being "miles behind" in the polls;-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...neral_election

Seems Ms Oakeshott is not averse to telling the odd porky.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Didn't see the programme myself, but Dianne Abbott isn't happy about it.

url]https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/18/diane-abbott-accuses-bbc-question-time-of-legitimising-racism[/url]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...neral_election

Seems Ms Oakeshott is not averse to telling the odd porky.
    Reply : Diane lets her self down as being so under prepared and dictating single lines with no variation in her message .

Reply : As for Labour being "miles behind" in the polls;- We know that was wrong when she said it , but Corbyn is the issue ,he's struggling, they should be miles away in the polls ,this is a dreadful government ,I do wonder if JC actual wants that power seat ? .

Reply : of course she is does, with a lot of others in the world, within the left of right of eccentric politics

Blog Entries

I thought dominant ladies would appeal to some CCMB members, who are keen to be dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Perhaps she a naughty,naughty little madam .?

Blog Entries

Perhaps she a naughty,naughty little madam .?
    I wouldn't know?

Question is which one would be the naughtiest Diane or Isabel, and which one would you allow to be naughty with whilst you simultaneously listening to thier political views.

Blog Entries

Question is which one would be the naughtiest Diane or Isabel, and which one would you allow to be naughty with whilst you simultaneously listening to thier political views.
    You should never mix the two

Abbott has every reason to be angry about Question Time. When that witch Oakeshott said Labour were miles behind the Tories in the polling it was false and based on one pollster only which is YouGov having the Tories 6 points ahead and in their last poll five points ahead. However other pollsters like Survation who nailed the last General Election have Labour ahead and YouGov’s average of all pollsters have Con at 38.6% and Lab at 38.8%.

So when Abbott said the parties were neck and neck she was right only for the useless Fiona Bruce to back up Oakeshott. I would expect the highly paid presenter to have done a modicum of research so either she was being biased towards Oakeshott or she was lazy and had not done her homework.

So the BBC reinforcing Oakeshott’s misinformation allowed that rag the Daily Express to then print about the “blundering” Abbott to satisfy the racists amongst their core white, elderly bigoted readership. Two white women getting it wrong and the black woman getting it right leading to the black woman being criticised for blundering by a right wing rag is not a good look.

I anticipate Bruce apologising to Abbott at the start of next weeks programme as the BBC tweet admitting they were wrong is simply not good enough.

Because of this thread I have just watched this on iPlayer, the panel including the host were awful except the Anand chap, I thought he came across quite well the OP praise for the blond lady wasn't justified in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Because of this thread I have just watched this on iPlayer, the panel including the host were awful except the Anand chap, I thought he came across quite well the OP praise for the blond lady wasn't justified in my view.
    Yes Anand was good .