+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehmet Dalman

Mehmet Dalman

Said after last weeks game that we are after a player for £18m, so money is available, and now it is being reported that we will be paying £18m for Sala, so I reckon that all this info about us offering less than that is a load of crap, seems to me that fee was agreed last week!

Re: Mehmet Dalman

Inclined to agree, but these stories don't help the nerves. Can we just have a pic of him doing the Ayatollah with Ken and shaking hands with Neil?

I think the fact he has been left out of the Nantes squad is the biggest hint to a move being close for me.

If there was no fee agreed and it was very much still up in the air then he would at least be on the bench you would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Said after last weeks game that we are after a player for £18m, so money is available, and now it is being reported that we will be paying £18m for Sala, so I reckon that all this info about us offering less than that is a load of crap, seems to me that fee was agreed last week!
    The French media have said he didn't want to come, we didn't want him, we've pulled out, they pulled out and then he turned up at CCS. They don't have a clue. You don't let your best player come to Cardiff without a transfer being close.