Thread: Best...

Re: Best...

Bamba
    Earnshaw
    Guerra
    Oshilaja

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You’ve been on this board a while right?
    no lol

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    no lol
    FYI, a poster called bevanroadblue started a thread (presumably when spurs sold bale to real Madrid) which showed that he clearly believed bale had been in our academy and that we were entitled to a windfall from a sell on clause. Ever since, it has become an established ccmb fact that bale was a bluebird.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    FYI, a poster called bevanroadblue started a thread (presumably when spurs sold bale to real Madrid) which showed that he clearly believed bale had been in our academy and that we were entitled to a windfall from a sell on clause. Ever since, it has become an established ccmb fact that bale was a bluebird.
    And that, sir, is a true story, last sentence particularly.......and we're still waiting for the cheque!!!!!!!

There have been some other “classics” that newcomers should also be aware of like....

Pressure’s on Norwich

And........

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    There have been some other “classics” that newcomers should also be aware of like....

Pressure’s on Norwich

And........
    5. Ian Rush

Quote Originally Posted by GL1Blue View Post
    Leon Jeanne was the Academy player I was thinking as the biggest failure.
    We Signed Leon Jeanne from QPR, he was 20 at the time.

Pressure’s on Norwich

And........
    There's ALWAYS plenty of tickets floating around in the pub before the game

Who shot Splott David up the arse??

Pressure’s on Norwich

And........
    Whittingham - 4

Heisenberg

Meet me in Beddau.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Meet me in Beddau.
    Anyone remember the verbal battles between Feedy and Dr Muff? they went on for weeks at a time. The Gunman is probably the most battle hardened, in the early days he'd be fighting on five fronts, and the bloke who sold furniture..This for the oldies-Anyone remember a person with the username BMNB (Born Maesteg Now Brighton) I don't think he ever wrote anything, just used smilies

Sick of it if I'm honest

can't forget about the lowest of low scum, who used to take shortcuts to the ground....

or those that flounced.......multiple times....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Anyone remember the verbal battles between Feedy and Dr Muff? they went on for weeks at a time. The Gunman is probably the most battle hardened, in the early days he'd be fighting on five fronts, and the bloke who sold furniture..This for the oldies-Anyone remember a person with the username BMNB (Born Maesteg Now Brighton) I don't think he ever wrote anything, just used smilies
    The oldies!!?! The oldies remember a time when this was a guestbook before smilies were even invented. And the time when the pine salesman caused trouble in real life for TLG, which was beyond the pale really. People really did spend years of their life on here. Baker pretty much grew up on this site (in a manner of speaking).

I still yearn for the Late Night Crew😢

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I still yearn for the Late Night Crew��
    Shame that mike hasn’t got archive on here would be interesting reading all the old threads

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Shame that mike hasn’t got archive on here would be interesting reading all the old threads
    Used to love coming in from Friday night skittles, half pissed and adding to the mayhem, great days of the forum.

The oldies!!?! The oldies remember a time when this was a guestbook before smilies were even invented. And the time when the pine salesman caused trouble in real life for TLG, which was beyond the pale really. People really did spend years of their life on here. Baker pretty much grew up on this site (in a manner of speaking).
    I started knocking about on here around 2006. I remember when the pine bloke caused shit for TLG. Black Friday was good fun, remember videos being posted on here and Hammam being accused of running off with the cash after we sold Kav-It was meltdown.

Used to love coming in from Friday night skittles, half pissed and adding to the mayhem, great days of the forum.
    It was fun, There were regular bun fights, especially when certain people were pissed. Some of the stuff posted was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It was fun, There were regular bun fights, especially when certain people were pissed. Some of the stuff posted was crazy.
    Aw Tuerto there were times when I’d have a peek at the board on a Saturday morning and f*cking wince. Then read through the threads and realise that everyone was talking fluent bollocks, the run through the next day matched the night before’s entertainment. If the world had’ve stumbled on this messageboard then Facebook would have never taken off😂😂😂😂

Did Baker ever fcuk off?

I vaguely remember him complaining on here that he'd been charged 80 odd quid for something, then being pointed out that it states as much in the terms and conditions.
    Beautiful.

And the time when the pine salesman caused trouble in real life for TLG, which was beyond the pale really.
    True story: when the charges were read out at my disciplinary hearing, it was alleged that I posted on here as the Lone Ranger. I immediately called for a 'not guilty' verdict on the grounds of mistaken identity. The panel's chairman laughed, but I got a written warning all the same.

Steve Borley’s drunken late night rants were something to behold as well.

Steve Borley’s drunken late night rants were something to behold as well.
    Quality, Always going on about his kids inheritance!