+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best...

Re: Best...

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    True story: when the charges were read out at my disciplinary hearing, it was alleged that I posted on here as the Lone Ranger. I immediately called for a 'not guilty' verdict on the grounds of mistaken identity. The panel's chairman laughed, but I got a written warning all the same.
    Didn't he set you up with a facebook account -or aren't we allowed to talk about it?

True story: when the charges were read out at my disciplinary hearing, it was alleged that I posted on here as the Lone Ranger. I immediately called for a 'not guilty' verdict on the grounds of mistaken identity. The panel's chairman laughed, but I got a written warning all the same.
    Kemosabe😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Steve Borley’s drunken late night rants were something to behold as well.
    The club lost another bit of its soul the day that Borley forgot his password.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Didn't he set you up with a facebook account -or aren't we allowed to talk about it?
    Yes, a fake Facebook account pretending to be me. He used it to send abusive messages to people under my name, including Steve Borley's daughter. I had to join Facebook to get it removed and ended up shagging a nurse who contacted me on there shortly afterwards, so he sort of did me a favour.

He also set up a blog in order to post pictures of me with abusive captions.

Strange man.

The club lost another bit of its soul the day that Borley forgot his password.

Didn't Spencer prior's missus post on here a few times defending her husband, or am i imagining that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Didn't Spencer prior's missus post on here a few times defending her husband, or am i imagining that?
    I'm pretty sure she did. I think a number of players posted on here back in the days when it was busy. Mark Bonner was one. Can't remember who else, but I know there were a few.

Yes, a fake Facebook account pretending to be me. He used it to send abusive messages to people under my name, including Steve Borley's daughter. I had to join Facebook to get it removed and ended up shagging a nurse who contacted me on there shortly afterwards, so he sort of did me a favour.

Strange man.
    Shouldn't laugh......It was like the wild west oh here-A great script for a TV parody.

I'm pretty sure she did. I think a number of players posted on here back in the days when it was busy. Mark Bonner was one. Can't remember who else, but I know there were a few.
    Bonner was mates with the protagonist, wasn't he? Remember that Video from the old club shop when Corky, Gwyn and Big Sam were going to Kill Hammam because they'd thought he'd done a bunk? Then one of them phoned him and he was driving through Canton or something....

Strange man.
    Bloody hell I knew he was a twat but feck me who does shit like that

Is he still about? Or is he plaguing West Ham’s messageboards now?

Wasn’t Andy Legg one of them?

The famous big hands kid picture was always a favourite of mine anybody still got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Wasn’t Andy Legg one of them?
    Ross McCormack definitely posted on here, celt1888.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Steve Borley’s drunken late night rants were something to behold as well.
    He set up a twitter, and regularly got pissed on there, arguing with fans on there who were anti-rebrand.

[QUOTE=Rjk;4941833]Stolen shamelessly from twitter..
    In your lifetime, Who would be your

Best Foreign signing - GUNNERS

Best Academy product - RAMBO

Foreign signing that never panned out - CORNELIOUS (there was so much hype about him, until i seen his 1st pre season game away at Cheltenham that summer, then i knew it wasnt what we had hoped).

Academy product that never panned out - Dai Thomas? lol.